*** Official IOWA STATE Vs Texas Tech Gameday Thread ***

Cybball37

Dec 11, 2015
Central Iowa
Getting tired of these guys constantly talking about Tech. We are dominating them and they just keep talking about how they can bounce back. Good grief. #norespect.

• Agree
Reactions: aauummm

UraMallas

Jan 9, 2013
3 wins last year to ranked and playing for first place in the Big XII next week. Shoot your shot, Jaimie.

9sIeDVB.jpg

• Winner
Reactions: CycloneVet

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Whoooohoooo!!! Great game guys! Hopefully ranked now, and sets up a HUGE game in Jack Trice next week. I'll be there..... and EARLY!

ViktorLuzor

May 1, 2016
New Ames, Iowaland
Did I just hear John Walters correctly that the Cyclones have won 5 consecutive games on the road for the first time since before John Walters was born? That would be a shocking stat if John Walters was 25 years old. I think he is somewhat older than that. What the heck is happening here?

• Funny

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Getting tired of these guys constantly talking about Tech. We are dominating them and they just keep talking about how they can bounce back. Good grief. #norespect.

No kidding. ISU wins a huge game on the road, and the announcers say "what a terrible loss for TT today".

• Agree

inCyteful

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 28, 2012
Fort Collins, CO
F..king eh bubba! Just stopping by before I get on the fast track to passed out.

Campbell guy is good but someone buy Heacock a helmet! And while at it, 2 to 3 bodyguards. This is the best freaking def I have ever seen at ISU.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron