Derrick Willies leaving Iowa

laminak

Jun 13, 2010
Marion
Dude, now you just look stupid. A 12-2 season isn’t a “moral victory” it is a season full of victories.

Why were all Iowa fans citing, "I don't care, I'm just enjoying the ride," for the 2015 season? Why did they still cite that after getting blown out in the Rose Bowl and called it a historic season? Your fanbase made comments essentially equating it to a moral victory.

HawkeyeMashup

Feb 17, 2017
Why were all Iowa fans citing, "I don't care, I'm just enjoying the ride," for the 2015 season? Why did they still cite that after getting blown out in the Rose Bowl and called it a historic season? Your fanbase made comments essentially equating it to a moral victory.

Oh man you sound really dumb. It was an Historic season, Iowa hadnt gone undefeated in the regular season before (well maybe in the 20’s or something) and Iowa had never won 12 games in a season before.

Derp, it was an historic season.

• Agree
  • Funny
Reactions: Rural and breck53

laminak

Jun 13, 2010
Marion
Oh man you sound really dumb. It was an Historic season, Iowa hadnt gone undefeated in the regular season before (well maybe in the 20’s or something) and Iowa had never won 12 games in a season before.

Derp, it was an historic season.

You sure get defensive about your moral victories and getting called out on a Fake ID year. Must be hitting too close to home.

MeowingCows

Jun 1, 2015
Iowa
#SuperBowl
I never understand how the same people that complain about scheduling us and their SOS with us on it can then turn around and brag about beating us (not to mention them now adding UNI to their schedule, a surefire helper to their SOS!).

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
Wait. I want to know more about the good restaurants in Carroll. I have a date with a woman from there. Evidently she likes to get romantic in the bathroom. Please send bathroom reviews along with the food ones.

• Funny
Reactions: Rural and GTO

inCyteful

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 28, 2012
Fort Collins, CO
Like I said I have heard this exact thing in 1999, 2007, and 2012. You are onto the 2017 version, and it will turn out exactly like the previous times.

Yep, heard it ALL before.

2017 version scares the sh_t out of Hok fan. 2017 version of ISU Football is something we haven't seen in 40 years. 2017 version of Hok football is what we get every. boring. mediocre. year.

Hoks are exactly like the previous times.

ISU is not. Tune in next weekend at 230 to see what that looks like.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron