WTB: Men's BB Season Tickets

tholder90

Aug 21, 2013
UPDATED PRICE...
Looking to purchase 2-4 seats together men's basketball season tickets. We prefer anywhere in the lower level and/or first 7 rows in balcony and not on the ends or corners, prefer between the baselines. Private message me if you have any available for sale and your asking price. We're looking to spend up to/around $700 per seat, unless the seats are really good, possibly more then. Thanks.

Last edited:

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
To be honest, I sit within the first 7 rows of upper corners, and I don't think anyone in my direct area would consider $1000 total for 2 seats. You may get some interest at $1500.

ajk4st8

Mar 27, 2006
Ankeny
To be honest, I sit within the first 7 rows of upper corners, and I don't think anyone in my direct area would consider $1000 total for 2 seats. You may get some interest at $1500.

I've seen 1500 a pair for top row in the building.

tholder90

Aug 21, 2013
UPDATED PRICE...
Looking to purchase 2-4 seats together men's basketball season tickets. We prefer anywhere in the lower level and/or first 7 rows in balcony and not on the ends or corners, prefer between the baselines. Private message me if you have any available for sale and your asking price. We're looking to spend up to/around $700 per seat, unless the seats are really good, possibly more then. Thanks.
UPDATED PRICE...
BUMP - PRICE UPDATED.

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
BUMP - PRICE UPDATED.

For the lower level, add a zero.

I believe there are people donating at the 12k level (and most certainly the 5k level) that can't get lower level seats. Even if divided among 4 seats, those lower level tickets are worth easily 3k\season right now.

Hell, one could probably snag a few hundred for just a single conference game.

For upper level, non ends and corners, thats a minimum 1k donation iirc, and most of those seats in the first several rows are locked down (id know, i've tried to expand from 2 to 4 in section 211 with no success)

kirk89gt

Feb 15, 2014
Several data points that I feel are relevant and worth sharing.

Have a friend that through a service group auction can purchase 2 season ticket seats in the lower level mid court (about half way up, facing the benches, within spitting distance of Gary Thompson) for anywhere between $2K-$3K per season (depends on the prospects of the season and how the auction goes).

My dad will usually see a game or two per year, and he insists on sitting in the lower level. Purchased 2 tickets to the TCU game off of StubHub, the tickets came from Vegas, and were ~$325 a ticket.

FWIW, I can speak personally as I am a season ticket holder, and given the size of the donation and the seat locations, I am not sure I would even let my seats go for $700 / seat.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Several data points that I feel are relevant and worth sharing.

Have a friend that through a service group auction can purchase 2 season ticket seats in the lower level mid court (about half way up, facing the benches, within spitting distance of Gary Thompson) for anywhere between $2K-$3K per season (depends on the prospects of the season and how the auction goes).

My dad will usually see a game or two per year, and he insists on sitting in the lower level. Purchased 2 tickets to the TCU game off of StubHub, the tickets came from Vegas, and were ~$325 a ticket.

FWIW, I can speak personally as I am a season ticket holder, and given the size of the donation and the seat locations, I am not sure I would even let my seats go for $700 / seat.

Lots of Stub Hub envelopes come with Las Vegas return addresses, but that doesn't mean the tickets are coming from there.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron