Will we win another game with Kempt starting?

CyCloned

Oct 18, 2006
Robins, Iowa
I have ISU winning 3, including the game Saturday. The improvement on the defensive side of the ball has been impressive. Offense has a lot of skill players that have tasted winning for the first time, and they like it. Just feels like they are going to get it done this year.

MilehighClone

Sep 14, 2007
I like the way the SR’s are playing so I think this could be a special year. I think we get 1 of the next 2, finish with 2 road wins and win the bowl game.

4 more and an 8 win season.

CtownCyclone

Really Strong Cardinals
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 20, 2010
Where they love the governor
replyhazy.jpg

• Funny
Reactions: ImJustKCClone

Cyclad

Apr 12, 2006
Just kidding. Ha ha ha!!!! Although I’m sure this thread will get hundreds of comments too.
Valid question.
Must play like OU not KU.
Our offensive performance against KU will make winning another game difficult. Zero run game against a proven bad defense. Not all on Kempt.
I hope the defense is as good as they looked against KU, but I will say, that I do not think in my 48 years of going to ISU fb games I have ever seen a more inept major college team than the KU offense. That was one bad offense.
More direct answer to your question - I think we win 1-2 more.

aauummm

April is International Guitar Month
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2007
I get around
We might just end up with a three-way rotation at QB with the staff using whichever QB will mess with the opponent's mind the best for any given situation. This staff would be the ones to do it successfully too.

Last edited:

knowlesjam

Oct 21, 2012
Papillion, NE
We might just end up with a three-way at QB with the staff using whichever QB will mess with the opponent's mind the best for any given situation. This staff would be the ones to do it successfully too.
"Usually you pay triple for that kind of action, Cotton."

Not sure you will see three unless it is a blow out and then Zeb sees action. Kempt and Lanning...yes.

Reactions: iacyguy and aauummm

ZB4CY

Dec 17, 2012
FWIW: Park is around the complex but not practicing or playing or anything.

• Friendly
Reactions: jsb

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
FWIW: Park is around the complex but not practicing or playing or anything.
Well if it is what I have been told it is, than he better be changing his ways. If he wants to have a shot at the big league, and I'm assuming he does being a new father, he needs to become one with 'Focustown'.

As I have said before, best of luck to him.

• Agree
Reactions: ZB4CY

Cybball37

Dec 11, 2015
Central Iowa
I started this thread as a science experiment/joke about the other Park threads to see just how it would evolve. It started as a Kempt discussion and how many wins, to three ways, to sponge bob and then right into more speculation on Park. The JP vortex is very strong within CF, even when the guy is pretty much MIA. Very funny. Carry on!

• Winner
Reactions: aauummm

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron