On to Football Season

HawkeyeMashup

Feb 17, 2017
It's really sad. I know no ISU fans would attack a rival player that was going through some behind the scenes health issues but that's the different between our fan base and theirs

You would absolutely troll a Hawk player. Heck you troll Frans kids non stop, even though you agree with him that state POY awards are a joke.

• Agree
  • Disagree
Reactions: breck53 and CyTwins

HawkeyeMashup

Feb 17, 2017
I don’t read the main board. It hasn’t come out what is going on with Park? I’ve heard the same story from about 5-10 Clone fans, I thought the info was out there?

HawkeyeMashup

Feb 17, 2017
I don’t read the main board. It hasn’t come out what is going on with Park? I’ve heard the same story from about 5-10 Clone fans, I thought the info was out there?

I take it this is discussed in the main board then? Didn’t know if the rumors were true or not, but here most be some fire behind the smoke.

MeowingCows

Jun 1, 2015
Iowa
It hasn't come out from the staff, school, or himself yet. Lots of speculation, good amount of smoke, but still haven't seen the actual fire (which is probably not a good thing).

Excellent "hawk talk" by the way, thank you for your contributions and page clicks to this site.

HawkeyeMashup

Feb 17, 2017
It hasn't come out from the staff, school, or himself yet. Lots of speculation, good amount of smoke, but still haven't seen the actual fire (which is probably not a good thing).

Excellent "hawk talk" by the way, thank you for your contributions and page clicks to this site.

I never claimed to talk only about the Hawks.

Life >> smack on a website. I hope Park gets things straightened out and gets healthy, Football is secondary.

• Agree
Reactions: breck53

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
I never claimed to talk only about the Hawks.

Life >> smack on a website. I hope Park gets things straightened out and gets healthy, Football is secondary.

Then why don't you venture out and find a gf/bf and maybe go on a date? Get a life's besides being jealous of the isu fan base. Do all the stds at iowa concern you?