On to Football Season

HawkeyeMashup

Feb 17, 2017
So you make things up? Got it.

hy·per·bo·le
hīˈpərbəlē/
noun
  1. exaggerated statements or claims not meant to be taken literally.
    synonyms: exaggeration, overstatement, magnification, embroidery, embellishment, excess, overkill, rhetoric; More

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
hy·per·bo·le
hīˈpərbəlē/
noun
  1. exaggerated statements or claims not meant to be taken literally.
    synonyms: exaggeration, overstatement, magnification, embroidery, embellishment, excess, overkill, rhetoric; More
OK? You think that rules around here because of what reason? Twins being smarter than you? So, you then think you can just make **** up?

HawkeyeMashup

Feb 17, 2017
OK? You think that rules around here because of what reason? Twins being smarter than you? So, you then think you can just make **** up?

It seems not only accepted, but encouraged for Clone fans to use Hyperbole extensively. Just trying to fit in!

ExCyment

Jan 8, 2013
Crescent, IA
Confirmed by Stanz and the Voice of the Clones. Jon Miller hit Chris up with this in the podcast. You know, you admitted to listening to Millers podcast when we talked about this before.
Didn't confirm it, just didn't engage. Used the old adage, don't argue with an idiot or he'll bring you down to his level.

• Agree
Reactions: breck53

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
@YeahBuddy already knows this, he just likes to hurt players when they're already down. They inherited this behavior from Coach Kilmer.

It's really sad. I know no ISU fans would attack a rival player that was going through some behind the scenes health issues but that's the different between our fan base and theirs

• Agree
Reactions: breck53

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016
It's really sad. I know no ISU fans would attack a rival player that was going through some behind the scenes health issues but that's the different between our fan base and theirs

What are the health issues?

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I hope not, he made CBS's AA team right next to the unquestionable amazing LB himself, Jewell. And in only one year at LB, just imagine how much better he'd be if this was year 5 for him.

Now that he's good it appears Iowa fans have taken a break trolling on him and going after a kid with health issues which is disgusting

• Agree
Reactions: Bigman38

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
I hope not, he made CBS's AA team right next to the unquestionable amazing LB himself, Jewell. And in only one year at LB, just imagine how much better he'd be if this was year 5 for him.

Too bad that two consecutive ISU coaching staffs didn't recognize that Lanning would have a way better future at LB way earlier in his career.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron