Solo: A Star Wars Story

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
Title is official, and productions has wrapped on Ron Howard's re-shoots.

solo-a-star-wars-story-tall-A.png

https://www.starwarsnewsnet.com/2017/10/ron-howard-confirms-title-solo-a-star-wars-story.html

TykeClone

Burgermeister!
Oct 18, 2006
Ron Howard directed and narrated then? Should be good! Kind of an Apollo 13 and Arrested Development mashup!

• Funny
Reactions: 3GenClone

dirtyninety

Oct 6, 2012
This could be the most boring thing ever......when I was 13, I kind of cared about who Luke's father was.......but now I just see Asshat Hollywood actors, producers, directors, and other "creators" who get freaking sweet tax write-offs and deductions that would cause a revolution if anyone would wake up from their pop culture induced comas.

twojman

Jun 1, 2006
Clive
This could be the most boring thing ever......when I was 13, I kind of cared about who Luke's father was.......but now I just see Asshat Hollywood actors, producers, directors, and other "creators" who get freaking sweet tax write-offs and deductions that would cause a revolution if anyone would wake up from their pop culture induced comas.
th

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011

coolerifyoudid

Feb 8, 2013
KC
Sounds like it was almost a total reshoot. Pretty incredible if they still actually hit the May release date.

https://www.birthmoviesdeath.com/2017/10/31/han-solo-reshoots-ron-howard/

Every time I see this movie brought up, I have a hard time not being pessimistic. I'm hoping to be really impressed by the trailer. I wish they'd have just named it "Solo" though. Adding "A Star Wars Story" makes me cringe.

I thought this was pretty funny stuff from the comments section:

DrinkinWIthSkeletons John DiLillo21 hours ago
The debate will never be settled.
Years from now, I see T-shirts bearing the phrase:
LORD & MILLER SHOT FIRST

• Agree
Reactions: rholtgraves

Bret44

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 8, 2009
Cedar River Valley
This is still on track to be released in 5 months right? Not seeing any trailer so far has me fearful that they are pushing it back to December.

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
This is still on track to be released in 5 months right? Not seeing any trailer so far has me fearful that they are pushing it back to December.

They seem set on the May release date. I can understand why they don't want to release a trailer right now with TLJ occupying so much of the collective Star Wars fandom. I bet you won't see anything until mid January at the earliest.

• Winner
Reactions: VeloClone

Bret44

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 8, 2009
Cedar River Valley
They seem set on the May release date. I can understand why they don't want to release a trailer right now with TLJ occupying so much of the collective Star Wars fandom. I bet you won't see anything until mid January at the earliest.

I was hoping we might get a teaser in the trailers for TLJ, but alas.

• Agree
Reactions: CycoCyclone

SCNCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 11, 2009
La Fox, IL

Maybe. But I wouldn't expect to see a trailer until the Last Jedi has ran its course in theaters. I would expect to see something maybe January, but definitely February.

3GenClone

Jun 28, 2009
Des Moines
Maybe. But I wouldn't expect to see a trailer until the Last Jedi has ran its course in theaters. I would expect to see something maybe January, but definitely February.

I think it's a safe bet that the trailer will debut around Feb 16 - that's when Black Panther opens in theaters.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI

9rYVxqH.jpg

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron