OK - who wins the game on Sept. 9th ?

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Aug 26, 2014
Why doesn’t Sagarin rank isu ahead of Iowa? How about Massey Composite index of 90+ rankings, why don’t they have isu ranked higher than Iowa?

The answer is simple, but not one isu fan will ever accept. Iowa is simply better.

Sucks to be isu fan I guess.
Sagarin is a joke. The AP says we are a much better team. And anyone with eyes and common sense can see we are better.

• Disagree
Reactions: breck53

HawkeyeMashup

Feb 17, 2017
Sagarin is a joke. The AP says we are a much better team. And anyone with eyes and common sense can see we are better.

I agree Sagarin is a joke. Massey composite rankings are what should be looked at. Nobody cares about the AP, the college football poll is all that matters.

HawkeyeMashup

Feb 17, 2017
AP final poll when from irrelevant to OK in less than 15 minutes. Lol!

We are talking about a week 7 AP poll, so yeah, nothing is more irrelevant than that. Do you care who was Getting AP votes last year week 7??

Like i said irrelavent.

• Useful
Reactions: GTO

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
We are talking about a week 7 AP poll, so yeah, nothing is more irrelevant than that. Do you care who was Getting AP votes last year week 7??

Like i said irrelavent.

You said the AP poll was irrelevant, not week 7 of the AP poll but you Hawkeye fans reference it like it's the Bible

Bubbahotep

Jul 23, 2008
Des Moines
Why are hawkeye fans on here? Because their only quality win was against us? Oh, that's right, they have a quality loss against Penn State. Looks like roles are starting to reverse.

• Funny
Reactions: ViktorLuzor

HawkeyeMashup

Feb 17, 2017
You said the AP poll was irrelevant, not week 7 of the AP poll but you Hawkeye fans reference it like it's the Bible

Clone fans are talking about week 7 of the AP poll. If ISU finishes in the top 25 of the final AP poll, that would be a accomplishment worth talking about. As it is the Clones aren’t even ranked and the season isn’t over.

I love the fact Iowa has FINISHED in the top 10 of the AP 5 times in the last 15 years. #BigTime (that was for you @JP4CY )

GTO

Mar 25, 2014
North DFW, TX
Clone fans are talking about week 7 of the AP poll. If ISU finishes in the top 25 of the final AP poll, that would be a accomplishment worth talking about. As it is the Clones aren’t even ranked and the season isn’t over.

I love the fact Iowa has FINISHED in the top 10 of the AP 5 times in the last 15 years. #BigTime (that was for you @JP4CY )
You're a ****ing idiot. There are just no other words. And if this is all just trolling, you're terrible at that too.

HawkeyeMashup

Feb 17, 2017
You're a ****ing idiot. There are just no other words. And if this is all just trolling, you're terrible at that too.

Not trolling at all. The closer to the end of the season the more meanigful the AP poll will be. If ISU Beat Tech, I’d bet you will actually be ranked. Won’t mean much if you lose the last 5 games, but Would be nice for a moment in time.

Honestly do you really care at this point who was AP pre season top 25? Or even week 4 AP Top 25? It doesn’t mean anything until the end of the season.

• Disagree
Reactions: CyTwins

GTO

Mar 25, 2014
North DFW, TX
Not trolling at all. The closer to the end of the season the more meanigful the AP poll will be. If ISU Beat Tech, I’d bet you will actually be ranked. Won’t mean much if you lose the last 5 games, but Would be nice for a moment in time.

Honestly do you really care at this point who was AP pre season top 25? Or even week 4 AP Top 25? It doesn’t mean anything until the end of the season.
People use week 8 of the poll to compare teams on week 8. Nobody is going back on week 11 or at the end of the season to look at the week 8 poll. However, at the time, it IS relevant.

Reactions: CyTwins

HawkeyeMashup

Feb 17, 2017
People use week 8 of the poll to compare teams on week 8. Nobody is going back on week 11 or at the end of the season to look at the week 8 poll. However, at the time, it IS relevant.

Since you aren’t a troll like @CyTwins I do agree. However I do actually prefer Massey composite rankings right now. Way to much fluctuation in rankings from one metric to another this early. For instance take Texas, they are stupid high in some metrics and super low in others. I feel the average of 42 is way more correct than just any one metric.

There is a reason that the CFB playoff poll isn’t out yet, and that is not enough games have been played to even be relevant. Heck they really shouldn’t even release a poll until Mid November.