OK - who wins the game on Sept. 9th ?

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016
Actually, I see 20 threads on the first page of the ISR board and fully half of them were started by hawks. (And, yes, I included TexMex who everyone can see is a hawk troll.)

I count 8/20 and that is including TexMex as an Iowa fan.

Aug 26, 2014
I count 8/20 and that is including TexMex as an Iowa fan.
I think the overall point is, you got lucky and pulled off the upset, but now everyone can clearly see who the superior team in the state is now. Iowa is little brother. Just admit it and then go away.

• Funny
Reactions: YeahBuddy

breck53

Aug 29, 2008
I think the overall point is, you got lucky and pulled off the upset, but now everyone can clearly see who the superior team in the state is now. Iowa is little brother. Just admit it and then go away.
I knew the lucky stuff would come out from you at some point-3 in a row soon to be 4 in a row, then 5,6,7...

HawkeyeMashup

Feb 17, 2017

ISU beating OU was lucky. A favorite beating an underdog is predictable. Even with Park channeling his inner Steele ISU couldn’t overcome the superior team. ISU caught fire for about 11 minutes of the game in the middle of the 3rd qtr. In that 11 Min ISU got nearly 1/2 their points and 42% of their offense for the entire day.

• Winner
Reactions: breck53

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
ISU beating OU was lucky. A favorite beating an underdog is predictable. Even with Park channeling his inner Steele ISU couldn’t overcome the superior team. ISU caught fire for about 11 minutes of the game in the middle of the 3rd qtr. In that 11 Min ISU got nearly 1/2 their points and 42% of their offense for the entire day.

So ISU won? It wasnt lucky you shitttnird. Beating Nebby was lucky/fluky. The OU game was not.

HawkeyeMashup

Feb 17, 2017
So ISU won? It wasnt lucky you shitttnird. Beating Nebby was lucky/fluky. The OU game was not.

I was responding to @1976 idiocy.
Beating a team you are a 30 some point underdog to is lucky. You win that game 1 out of 50 times. Iowa beating teams they are favored to beat isn’t a fluke.

• Agree

Aug 26, 2014
I was responding to @1976 idiocy.
Beating a team you are a 30 some point underdog to is lucky. You win that game 1 out of 50 times. Iowa beating teams they are favored to beat isn’t a fluke.
If the gamecocks were played this Saturday, Iowa would be a huge underdog. We are a lot better at this point.

• Disagree

HawkeyeMashup

Feb 17, 2017
If the gamecocks were played this Saturday, Iowa would be a huge underdog. We are a lot better at this point.

ISU is exactly what I said they were going to be this season. A Bowl team that would lose to Iowa because Iowa is a superior team and program. ISU wins 2 maybe 3 games the rest of the way.

• Agree

MVCchamps

May 1, 2017

Why doesn’t Sagarin rank isu ahead of Iowa? How about Massey Composite index of 90+ rankings, why don’t they have isu ranked higher than Iowa?

The answer is simple, but not one isu fan will ever accept. Iowa is simply better.

Sucks to be isu fan I guess.

• Winner