2018-19 Season: What Players Big 12 Teams are Losing, Returning, and Adding

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
It makes me sick adding all these good players to Kansas' list. They are gonna be absolutely loaded. Granted they'll probably lose a couple to the draft i think.

Feels like you can say this every year.ugh.

Makes it even more special when we beat them 50% of the time now.

randomfan44

May 30, 2015
With KU's track record, this guy will average about 4 min. per game, then declare for draft. We may never play against him.
Ku is going to have basically an entirely new roster next year. The will probably need a 6 man class to fill their schollies next year.

nallen34

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 9, 2010
Ankeny, IA
due to the overall lack of interest in this thread i will no longer be updating it, and no longer be continuing these threads. it's too much work for the number of views it's getting. i hope everyone enjoyed these threads over the past 5 years.

Reactions: Cyclonepride

Bestaluckcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 25, 2009
due to the overall lack of interest in this thread i will no longer be updating it, and no longer be continuing these threads. it's too much work for the number of views it's getting. i hope everyone enjoyed these threads over the past 5 years.

Thanks for the updates Nallen and work you put into it. Always found this informative.

ForbinsAscynt

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 8, 2014
Enjoyed the thread but understand. Im sure this will still be used as a big 12 bball recruiting thread unless someone feels like we need a new one

Iastfan112

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 14, 2006
That sucks, always found these these threads a handy resource when trying to find out what other teams will look like in the future. Thanks for doing it as long as you did though!

• Agree
Reactions: possumponcho

John Carter

Oct 17, 2017
I enjoyed this thread and having all of the info consolidated in one place. It was interesting to see what teams were doing on the recruiting trail and what transfers were going to be eligible for the season. Thanks for doing this for the last 5 years nallen34.

BTW 4 star SF Kaden Archie to TCU.

Last edited: