On to Football Season

Sep 29, 2017
This is how the Hoks play wiith the Super Bowl feature turned on:

tumblr_ntrjs6qGWm1s3uawvo1_500.gif

giphy.gif
LOL! This looks like the simulation technology that Paul Rhoads tried to use to woo recruits. I had no idea Campbell was going to continue to use this.

• Agree
Reactions: breck53

HawkeyeMashup

Feb 17, 2017
You kept the Iowa game a LOT closer than I expected. Definitely a ‘super bowl’ like effort, but just not enough to take down Iowa, who didn’t even play that well on defense. Maybe if Campbell didn’t put so much pressure on the players to win that game, the clones might have held on.

Because it is the Clones Super Bowl they have done what no others have so far. Score more than 21 against Iowa. Heck Penn St needed 99 plays and a Super human effort from Barkley to get to 21 points. Just shows you how much this Super Bowl means to CMC. He has already reset the BEAT IOWA countdown clock in the weight room I hear.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Wow, stumbled across James ferentz bio. Kid (used loosely here) was 25 when he graduated college? That's an old man on campuses.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Because it is the Clones Super Bowl they have done what no others have so far. Score more than 21 against Iowa. Heck Penn St needed 99 plays and a Super human effort from Barkley to get to 21 points. Just shows you how much this Super Bowl means to CMC. He has already reset the BEAT IOWA countdown clock in the weight room I hear.

Link to the beat iowa weight room clock.

Btw, isu has scored 38+ points in many games. How many times has iowa broke 40 points outside of ISU, using your logic here.

• Winner
Reactions: BigLame and GTO

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny

Btw, isu has scored 38+ points in many games. How many times has iowa broke 40 points outside of ISU, using your logic here.

Stanz lied to get some clicks and he really ran with it. We have a Beat Tech clock up now and that is the only one up, I was at the football facilities last week and only had the Beat Kansas clock up.

• Informative
Reactions: BCClone

GTO

Mar 25, 2014
North DFW, TX

Exactly. The only outliers in the SuperBowl were Iowa's numbers. Their team scored more than usual, a guy who fumbles all the time secured the ball better than ever, and a receiver who's only caught 8 passes all year snatched a couple of TDs. Sounds like some Super Bowl type effort.

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016
Not ISU's fault that Iowa refused to play us for 40 some years, a lot of which Iowa was absolutely terrible. At least when we were terrible we still took the field. I mark those all down as forfeits.

More moral victories for the ISU fan base? I am shocked!!

HawkeyeMashup

Feb 17, 2017

Also confirmed by The VOice of the Cyclone Chris Williams in a podcast. So we got video confirmation, the Voice of the Cyclones ans Stanz as well. Sources 3 ways. Doesn’t get more conclusive than that.

I’m trying to find the picture. There’s two clocks next to each other on the same wall. One counts down to the Iowa game at all times.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Also confirmed by The VOice of the Cyclone Chris Williams in a podcast. So we got video confirmation, the Voice of the Cyclones ans Stanz as well. Sources 3 ways. Doesn’t get more conclusive than that.

Holy Photoshop Batman! I like how whoever did that tried to make it look blurry to cover up his mistakes lol

HawkeyeMashup

Feb 17, 2017
Exactly. The only outliers in the SuperBowl were Iowa's numbers. Their team scored more than usual, a guy who fumbles all the time secured the ball better than ever, and a receiver who's only caught 8 passes all year snatched a couple of TDs. Sounds like some Super Bowl type effort.

Penn St averages 43 PPG when not playing Iowa. Iowa held them to 22 Points less than what they do vs other teams. ISU scores 34 PPG when not playing in their Suoer Bowl, but scores 41 when playing in the Super Bowl.

• Agree
Reactions: breck53

HawkeyeMashup

Feb 17, 2017
Link to CW confirming it? I was literally there last week and there was nothing.

We have been over this. You can remember a tweet with Iowa being one of 7 teams to reach out to Charlie Moore after he de committed from Memphis 2 years ago, but you can’t remember something from 4-5 weeks ago?

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016
Wow, stumbled across James ferentz bio. Kid (used loosely here) was 25 when he graduated college? That's an old man on campuses.

First, that is a really strange thing to stumble across.

Second, I think you are lying. He was born on 06/05/1989 and his senior season was in 2012. He would have redshirted his first year on campus and played his last game as a 23 year old and would have presumably graduated in or before May of 2013

http://www.hawkeyesports.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=697

Third, Deandre Kane?

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
We have been over this. You can remember a tweet with Iowa being one of 7 teams to reach out to Charlie Moore after he de committed from Memphis 2 years ago, but you can’t remember something from 4-5 weeks ago?

I don't remember CW confirming anything no and I remember Charlie Moore because we went after him the second time too.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.

You see it says 190 some days? What is this? A softball board?