Random Thoughts XI (Eleven Pipers Piping)

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SCyclone

Mar 11, 2014
Fort Dodge, IA
Here's a story for the CWW or Vicky Mendoza diagonal.

I tried to make it short

Hot bartender - married but no one knew it

Starts fooling around with a guy I know

We find out she's married when husband comes to the bar looking for her when she is out with guy I know.

Claims she is getting a divorce and that her husband hits her

Husband knows nothing about a divorce

Husband says she has an outstanding warrant for failure to appear at sentencing for DUI. I assume she can't file for divorce due to the warrant.

Moves in with guy I know

Wrecks guy I know's truck (so I hear)

Police involved now and they see the warrant

Now I have not yet found evidence of the wrecked truck but I do know she is no longer on the Douglas County list of outstanding warrants (she was a couple of weeks ago)

I know what bar she is working at and that Friday is her normal night. Might have to swing by later and see if she is still there.

OK, I can see where this might be interesting from a far-away viewpoint......but what exactly are you going to talk to her about? (I'm just nosy)

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
@VeloClone. Just remembered this see if you do. You were beating on me for my big head Todd tshirt from the concert I just worked, we ended up doing a swap that included Romano giving me around four shirts. Don't remember what shirt you had to give him.
I don't remember this. Are you sure it was me? If I had a Big Head Todd tee I would still have it. I have kept much worse ones than that. Todd Park Mohr was pretty damned talented. Why did Joe give you more shirts?

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
OK, I can see where this might be interesting from a far-away viewpoint......but what exactly are you going to talk to her about? (I'm just nosy)
I sure as heck don't plan on bringing it up if she is working. I'll just be my normal self and act like I hadn't heard anything.

Reactions: SCyclone

CloneLawman

Fortis Non Ferox
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 13, 2006
Wherever I go, there I am.
Fools. Your pathetic, little Lawman thought he could stand to oppose our might. His final lesson came not from a law book, for we deprived him of his life and liberty, and most assuredly without due process of law.

ha ha ha ha

He is now ours. WE are the law. And we'll be coming for another of you soon.

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
Fools. Your pathetic, little Lawman thought he could stand to oppose our might. His final lesson came not from a law book, for we deprived him of his life and liberty, and most assuredly without due process of law.

ha ha ha ha

He is now ours. WE are the law. And we'll be coming for another of you soon.

this is interesting.

00clone

Apr 12, 2011
Iowa City area
Yeah...the boys have pretty much gone off the reservation...

You ain't lyin'....I stopped in after a long time to read the last page and was all...

giphy.gif

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
I don't remember this. Are you sure it was me? If I had a Big Head Todd tee I would still have it. I have kept much worse ones than that. Todd Park Mohr was pretty damned talented. Why did Joe give you more shirts?

He wanted a shirt that you had. He asked me which one of the shirts that I wanted, but I just took all of them that he offered. I was thinking that we then had to go check a lock at scheman because Joe caught his watch on it. You had said that it was him and not the lock when we got there, but we need to check or else we may not have a job.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
You ain't lyin'....I stopped in after a long time to read the last page and was all...

giphy.gif

So what's new with the 00 family? Are you involved with the merger/ buyout at work. Does the Mrs. still wear yoga pants.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
I'll take him! I'll take all of you! I'll feast on your flesh as I feed on your fears.

You still up for the Halloween party DC? Need to let naughty nun and guido sarriducci if I still need them.

Btw, I'm a married man so that means I have no more tears or a soul.

Status
Not open for further replies.