Iowa Opens as 13.5 point underdogs vs PSU

CyclONE Nation

Mar 16, 2017
I am interested to see how many fans are in the stands. Talked to several ISU season ticket holders who say they are leaving at half no matter what. My brother and his family were offered free tickets and they are gonna go up and just tailgate, but not go into the game. I hope it doesn’t look empty on TV, that would be embarrassing for ISU.

Last week I spoke to a hawkeye fan with one tooth who claimed to be hawkeyemashup

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
I am interested to see how many fans are in the stands. Talked to several ISU season ticket holders who say they are leaving at half no matter what. My brother and his family were offered free tickets and they are gonna go up and just tailgate, but not go into the game. I hope it doesn’t look empty on TV, that would be embarrassing for ISU.
latest

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
68716183bbbd59631f4246205160c41dd89c120ba8a0330a81d5dfceb57eb5e0.jpg

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
Xzjxx34.gif

HawkeyeMashup

Feb 17, 2017
If Iowa would've played as well against Penn State as they did against Iowa they might have won last Saturday. The thing is, I know they probably won't play that well again all season. They've already peaked.

It is easy to play well against teams that aren’t as good as you. It is tougher to execute at a high level against a Penn St that has 4 and 5 star athletes all over the field. It is less about Iowa than it is the difference In quality between ISU and Penn St.

• Dislike
  • Disagree
Reactions: 1976 and Rural

Aug 26, 2014
It is easy to play well against teams that aren’t as good as you. It is tougher to execute at a high level against a Penn St that has 4 and 5 star athletes all over the field. It is less about Iowa than it is the difference In quality between ISU and Penn St.
Penn State is overrated. They have a really good running back, that's about it. I think the entire Big 10 gets way more credit that they should.

• Disagree
Reactions: breck53

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny

How many 5 star athletes does Penn State have playing for them this year? Miles Sanders is the only one I could think of.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
Your logic is awful.

• Agree
Reactions: CyTwins

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames

You talk out of one side out of your mouth and lie out the other side. You must be a used car salesman!! You and your other troll buddies talk on the "Iowa Football Recruiting" thread about all the 4 star recruits and great athletes that signed LOI. Heck from what you guys kept rambling on you would think that Iowa is just loaded with 4 and 5 star recruits. But then again look at the sources that are posting those things!!

HawkeyeMashup

Feb 17, 2017
Penn State is overrated. They have a really good running back, that's about it. I think the entire Big 10 gets way more credit that they should.

This whole BigTen sucks is such a myth, and is just a Clone fan circle jerk. Last year the BigTen > Big12 and this year the Big12 is the weakest P5 conference.

HawkeyeMashup

Feb 17, 2017
You talk out of one side out of your mouth and lie out the other side. You must be a used car salesman!! You and your other troll buddies talk on the "Iowa Football Recruiting" thread about all the 4 star recruits and great athletes that signed LOI. Heck from what you guys kept rambling on you would think that Iowa is just loaded with 4 and 5 star recruits. But then again look at the sources that are posting those things!!

Link to me bragging about all of Iowa signing a bunch of 4* athletes? I can only think of 2 or 3 Iowa has gotten over the last 2-3 years.

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016
This whole BigTen sucks is such a myth, and is just a Clone fan circle jerk. Last year the BigTen > Big12 and this year the Big12 is the weakest P5 conference.

The Big 10 sure hasn't proven it.

HawkeyeMashup

Feb 17, 2017

Aug 26, 2014
Wow everything you said is the complete opposite of the truth. Talk about hok delusion

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
But you never felt ISU could beat Iowa? You said all along ISU was gonna lose.

Also the Big12 is the worst P5 conference this year. Even Sagarin says so, and you believe everything Sagarin says. I wish Iowa played in such and easy conference. Oh and the BigTen was a better conference last year as well.
The link you posted had the big ten west as worse than the big xii, the groups that we play round robin, so you actually do play in an easier conference.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron