Take the knee... NON-political please????

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

MuskieCy

Nov 4, 2006
"This land is your land, this land is my land,....".

Simple, easy to sing and maga Muricans won't know what is about or who wrote it.

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
Anyone that doesn't like peanut butter and chocolate should be wiped from the face of the earth before given the opportunity to spread their unworthy seed.

Why would anyone want to avoid this combination that was clearly made by the gods? Without peanut butter and chocolate, we would have no:

- Reese's Pieces
- Reese's Peanut Butter Egg
- Take 5 Bars
- Puppy Chow
- Scotcheroos
- Whatever you call this ****:
slide_376344_4413184_free.jpg

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
How dare you!

They do need to bring back watermelon with the seeds in them, unless they already did. Haven't had one in awhile.

WHY?! Do you also like seeds in your grapes?

God helped us develop the technology to get rid of those giant pains in the ass for a reason.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
WHY?! Do you also like seeds in your grapes?

God helped us develop the technology to get rid of those giant pains in the ass for a reason.
Clearly you have never enjoyed the gift that is watermelon seed spitting contests on the back porch on a hot Texas night. Accuracy, distance, and speed. :D

• Funny
Reactions: Angie

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
Looks like a mouthgasm to me.

RIGHT?! I needed a moment after I saw that.

omg. candy/=fruit! Those black seeds in the Watermelon Laffy Taffy were so good, the texture adds to the candy.

Oh hallelujah. You had me really confused and aghast there for a minute! ;)

Like the big Tangy Taffy and the ones you could get with Pop Rocks on the top. Those were the ****.

• Winner
Reactions: Farnsworth

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
I didn't actually see it, but I heard that we ran out with a Texas state flag for the first game. If I had seen it, that might have made me take a knee!

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
I think we did that as a way to show support for Texas after Hurricane Harvey.

Yeah, I knew that. I was just trying to be non-politically funny. If anything should unite Cyclone fans, it is disgust for the Smallhorns.

• Funny
Reactions: ImJustKCClone