CFTV: Players discuss Allen Lazard's tweet and more

Mesaclone1

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 9, 2009
Mesa, AZ
Ridiculously unfair to throw that kind of question out...but well answered.

Can we just play football for Pete's sake? Dragging politics into athletics is pure idiocy and if we, collectively, have an ounce of wisdom we'll just stop this garbage right now.

jburke

Apr 11, 2006
Ankeny, IA
Ridiculously unfair to throw that kind of question out...but well answered.

Can we just play football for Pete's sake? Dragging politics into athletics is pure idiocy and if we, collectively, have an ounce of wisdom we'll just stop this garbage right now.
I agree, with standing up for freedom of speech, I agree with using the stage while you have it. I also agree with the leaving it alone is letting censorship take it's course. It is a free country for a reason....

ZB4CY

Dec 17, 2012
The Register wants clicks and likes, Randy wants clicks and likes. He was just baiting him.

I used to think he was OK at his job, now I think less of him.

DurangoCy

Jul 5, 2010
Durango, CO
I plead the fifth.

You spelled it wrong!
giphy.gif

Last edited:
L

LincolnWay187

I agree, with standing up for freedom of speech, I agree with using the stage while you have it. I also agree with the leaving it alone is letting censorship take it's course. It is a free country for a reason....
Should the kid serving you at McDonalds "have the stage" to spout off on his politics or take a knee before he serves you your food...

• Agree
Reactions: MOClone

everyyard

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2006
www.cyclonejerseys.com
Should the kid serving you at McDonalds "have the stage" to spout off on his politics or take a knee before he serves you your food...

Is the president going to tweet about how McDonalds should manage their employees, or foster an environment of hate for fast food workers or are people going to be killed just for working at McDonalds? If so, then yes.

Last edited:

kentkel

Apr 12, 2006
I, too, liked Park's response. Democracy is great in that I can shout at the top of my lungs something that others make take a 180 degree stance and do likewise. The thing I hate the most is when both "sides" act like they have the total right to say what they want and somehow imply that the other side should NOT be allowed to have a voice. I have seen that with Trump AND I have heard similar things from superstar athletes.

L

LincolnWay187

Is the president going to tweet about how McDonalds should manage their employees, or foster an environment of hate for fast food workers? If so, then yes.

So was Trump tweeting at Marshawn Lynch or Kapernick weeks ago? The whole thing is confusing and weird. I wish dudes would just do their job and not bring politics into it if thats what this one is even about.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron