Random Thoughts XI (Eleven Pipers Piping)

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldman

Nov 5, 2009
Congrats Wxman. I've got three girls (mostly raised). Never pass up a chance to have them sit with you. They grow up way too fast.

Reactions: SCyclone

SCyclone

Mar 11, 2014
Fort Dodge, IA
You RTT's in Iowa might want to consider taking his stuff by force. He's not ded but is weakened. For me, I am curious as to how much of my stuff is still there when I get back today. Pants had over three days to ransack the house.

If they had shown up about 8 last night, they could have had it all.....after the Packers' glorious overtime win, I OD'd a little bit on Korbel brandy.

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
You RTT's in Iowa might want to consider taking his stuff by force. He's not ded but is weakened. For me, I am curious as to how much of my stuff is still there when I get back today. Pants had over three days to ransack the house.
Don't worry, we didn't take anything. We did, however, note how much fun you are having in Man-town with the estate sale so we loaded up your house with all kinds of kitsch so the fun can continue when you get home.

SCyclone

Mar 11, 2014
Fort Dodge, IA
So the vixen and I started watching the Vietnam War doc by Ken Burns (which is great stuff), and now she's got me into the Tudors.........I guess I'm easily distracted. I did DVR all the Vietnam episodes, though, so I'll get back to them eventually.

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
I've seen lots of people complaining about Sears. Continue to not understand why anyone watches him, and now the jerk Hawk troll is getting the attention he craves.

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
So the vixen and I started watching the Vietnam War doc by Ken Burns (which is great stuff), and now she's got me into the Tudors.........I guess I'm easily distracted. I did DVR all the Vietnam episodes, though, so I'll get back to them eventually.

We have Vietnam on DVR but haven't had a chance to watch. Want time when the kids can watch it too.

• Friendly

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Start a new thread. What did the smarmy jerkface say to enrage you so?
Probably mild (I didn't listen)...but just seeing his face and the headline is enough to piss me off now.

I THINK: Sellout or not, the atmosphere was great at Kinnick Stadium. Cyclone fans, be careful with your trash talking.

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
Probably mild (I didn't listen)...but just seeing his face and the headline is enough to piss me off now.

I THINK: Sellout or not, the atmosphere was great at Kinnick Stadium. Cyclone fans, be careful with your trash talking.

So I guess what he is saying is that the hawkeye fanbase is expecting a 2 or 3 win season.

Fair enough...

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
The fact that a central Iowa station can get away with employing a Hawk troll who despises Iowa State and refers to them as the Clowns on the air is beyond me, let alone that an ISU fan would voluntarily watch him. It's like Charlie Brown repeatedly trying to kick the football when he knows Lucy is going to pull the ball away again. What kind of masochist keeps going back for his ****?

Can you imagine an eastern Iowa station getting away with employing an ISU fan who continually denigrates the Hawks and calls them tavern Hawks on the air and issues some weirdo dire warnings against their fans. WTF? The broadcast wouldn't survive.

But then here we go loading up social media railing against him while he sits there with his ugly mug and pats himself on the back and knows it's all too easy and it will never change. Mind boggling.

Since that picture keeps staring back at me, will add he appears to have a face for radio.

Last edited:

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Guys, I think I located the dumpster that boxster loaded from his stomping grounds. Still full I'm told. Will be heading over there tonight to hook up and have it delivered in MSP by noon tomorrow. We can start unloading it after that. I'm sure he will be happy to have all these keepsakes saved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron