****Official Class of 2020 Recruiting Thread****

srjclone

Nov 17, 2014
Downtown Minneapolis
Suggs would be a Huge get for Prohm.
Top 10 in his class and likely the best point guard.

@Marcus_R_Fuller Five-star 2020 Minnehaha Academy guard Jalen Suggs upcoming unofficials: Kansas & Missouri (this weekend), Iowa St (Oct. 15) & Iowa (Nov. 4)

http://247sports.com/Player/Jalen-Suggs-45572569
This will be the hardest recruit Prohm will go after. Everyone is going to want him by the time his recruitment is finished, if they don't already. The positive is that he is 1) a PG, 2) close enough for us to consistently get him on campus, and 3) a person that we have been in on since the beginning of his recruitment.

We have done as good of a job as possible, so far, just gotta keep the pedal to the medal.

But, all that said, I won't be holding my breath

Beyerball

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
Texas
This will be the hardest recruit Prohm will go after. Everyone is going to want him by the time his recruitment is finished, if they don't already. The positive is that he is 1) a PG, 2) close enough for us to consistently get him on campus, and 3) a person that we have been in on since the beginning of his recruitment.

We have done as good of a job as possible, so far, just gotta keep the pedal to the medal.

And its beyond baffling as to why he's taking an Unoffical visit to Iowa in November? Completely baffling.

ComCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 31, 2016

Bronze, gold, or silver?

Reactions: Cydkar

CyberJJJ

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2006
Johnston, IA
I've forgotten a few things over the years. Some things I did in college likely contributed to my forgetfulness.

Side story: I played a pickup game against Loren at the Rec Center. I was the tallest guy on our team and drew the short straw to guard Loren. I was 6'2" and maybe 175lbs at the time. Dude ran over me like he was a train.

You think that was bad, in my first pick-up game at ISU, Ronnie Harris (for those of you who don’t remember him, he was Harrison Barnes’ father) on a break planted his knee in my chest, dunked on me, landed straddle of me as I lay on the floor with the wind knocke out of me and said, “No charges in pick-up white-boy!”

A few years later, I had to try to guard Victor Alexander, and like you I was 6’2ish and about 170. Vic posted and I tried to get around him, and his hind end was wider than Delaware.

Last edited:

CyberJJJ

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2006
Johnston, IA
I remember that the first time Tim Floyd met Loren Meyer the first words out of his mouth were something like, “Just what in the hell were you doing out at 2 in the morning?” In reference to when he was hit by the train.

• Winner
Reactions: Aclone

CyHans

Apr 28, 2010
I watched Mike Born's boy play last night. He put up 41. The kid has a great stroke and is pretty quick and athletic. Curious to see if starts getting D1 interest.

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com

CyHans

Apr 28, 2010
He's only a sophmore so probably not at this point but he wasn't afraid to drive to the rim.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron