Is Iowa the Most Oversensitive Fan Base in America?

Is Iowa the most oversensitive fan base in America?

• Total voters

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO
According to the announcers of the Penn State game, Iowa fans also steal stuff right off the opposing team's sideline. Sounds like Iowa fans just like to steal.

3MdYQxO.gif

• Funny
Reactions: khardbored

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
I knew this post was ********, so thanks for confirming that. Being that you used to be an authorized STAFF person who was allowed in the lockers, you more than any understand that this fan should have never been allowed access to the Hawkeye locker room. If that kid was an AUTHORIZED Hawkeye staff memeber, you would have a point, but he wasn’t so your whole point was worthless and stupid.

Barta wisely pointed out to other schools ISU lax security so they didn’t get robbed as well. I will applaud Barta for once for his leadership in this instance, he saved other school/students from Pollards lax standards.

Doubling down again I see. Need to think. Donors are let back there, recruits, players have gotten friends back there. Doubt it's just isu, so you lose again.

I feel no need to go to rivals boards and argue any issues with them, let alone ones I'm wrong about. Why do you come here to argue? Is it a boost when you think k you won? Must be a pretty pitiful life to do this, shows massive obsession with Iowa State. I asked you to post the threads on the Hawkeye sites that clones started and posted heavily in and you didnt. So I'm guessing we aren't there and it makes you even worse.

MeowingCows

Jun 1, 2015
Iowa
I knew this post was ********, so thanks for confirming that. Being that you used to be an authorized STAFF person who was allowed in the lockers, you more than any understand that this fan should have never been allowed access to the Hawkeye locker room. If that kid was an AUTHORIZED Hawkeye staff memeber, you would have a point, but he wasn’t so your whole point was worthless and stupid.

Barta wisely pointed out to other schools ISU lax security so they didn’t get robbed as well. I will applaud Barta for once for his leadership in this instance, he saved other school/students from Pollards lax standards.
Why was Barta warning other schools about ISU? It's apparent that the only people with issues stealing stuff is Iowa and their fans. Lock the door next time.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
You are poorly informed. Isu fans fans are let into the locker rooms. I have had invites for this year and last years. Been in the men's and women's bb lockerrooms plenty of times with jerseys and everything in there. I know I'm. Not the only one. Haven't heard of anything being stolen.
Lyour whole point was worthless and stupid.[/QUOTE]

Pollard can't fix the utter neglect exercised by those responsible for locking the door. I agree if Bart's thinks other team managers are as stupid and negligent as Iowa's he should protect other morons. Did Barta discipline the student left the area unlocked?

HawkeyeMashup

Feb 17, 2017
So if you were to rent an apartment, left one day without locking the door and subsequently was robbed. Do you blame your landlord for the poor security?

If the landlord hired security and had them outside my door? Yeah it would then become the landlords fault. If the landlord were honest and told you his security sucked and was going to let unauthorized personnel into the apartment, then yeah Iowa should have locked the door.

HawkeyeMashup

Feb 17, 2017
Why was Barta warning other schools about ISU? It's apparent that the only people with issues stealing stuff is Iowa and their fans. Lock the door next time.

He rightfully wanted others to know that the security would let unauthorized personnel into the locker rooms, since Pollard wasn’t letting that be known.

• Dislike
Reactions: Rural

HawkeyeMashup

Feb 17, 2017
I really think the whole Pollard to Nebraska talk really got under their skin. They want to believe so bad that he's not a good AD

It would be good and bad. He would bring Nebraska’s football program crashing down, so that is good. Yet ISU could then hire a AD who could build a winning football program and that would be concerning. I hope Pollard says at ISU forever.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
It would be good and bad. He would bring Nebraska’s football program crashing down, so that is good. Yet ISU could then hire a AD who could build a winning football program and that would be concerning. I hope Pollard says at ISU forever.

You hate Pollard. You've made that very clear

Gossamer

Apr 10, 2014
If the landlord hired security and had them outside my door? Yeah it would then become the landlords fault. If the landlord were honest and told you his security sucked and was going to let unauthorized personnel into the apartment, then yeah Iowa should have locked the door.

just so we're all clear, your inability to lock your own door and subsequent property loss becomes the fault of security? you are absolved of all repsonsibility, even if you had the ability to prevent the theft?

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I think I’ve made it clear I hate Barta, and that I want Pollard at ISU forever. I think Pollard is a horrible AD, doesn’t mean I want him anywhere else.

Things only Iowa fans say. Things the media say:

"Perhaps the best name floated was Iowa State AD Jamie Pollard, who is widely respected & has navigated the challenges in Ames with aplomb"

Gossamer

Apr 10, 2014
I think I’ve made it clear I hate Barta, and that I want Pollard at ISU forever. I think Pollard is a horrible AD, doesn’t mean I want him anywhere else.

one of the reasons we like Pollard is he has a secret theft force that infiltrates opposing locker rooms under the guise of "fans". Barta is the only one wise enough to sniff that out and appropriately warn people. Beware, however...our guys are good. Could be a little old lady or a small child.

laminak

Jun 13, 2010
Marion
one of the reasons we like Pollard is he has a secret theft force that infiltrates opposing locker rooms under the guise of "fans". Barta is the only one wise enough to sniff that out and appropriately warn people. Beware, however...our guys are good. Could be a little old lady or a small child.

Actually, Pollard's secret force actually infiltrated Iowa's Student Body Government first, then used that connection to break into the unlocked locker room. Pollard is deep state at U of I.

ribsnwhiskey

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 6, 2009
Is this serious? You can’t be this dumb can you? A thief is a thief, it don’t matter who he roots for. Do you think there aren’t any thieves or criminals who root for ISU?

Once again, why was any fan let into the locker room?

It don't?

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Why do good AD's always seem to get mentioned for other AD jobs, and others get sued or get fired from theirs? Not any different than in the real world. You do a good job, you get noticed and people start knocking on your door.

HawkeyeMashup

Feb 17, 2017
Why do good AD's always seem to get mentioned for for other AD jobs, and others get sued or get fired from their jobs? Not any different than in the real world. You do a good job, you get noticed and people start knocking on your door.

Barta is horrible. Pollard has been at ISU for what 11 years? Hired and lost many coaches and has a mixed bag of results at best.

McDermott fail
Hoiberg home run
Prohm jury is still out

Chiz fail
Rhoads fail
Rhoads 10 year contract fail
Campbell jury is out
ISU and Kansas have the least wins of all P5 teams since Pollard took over.

Lose Cael fail

There is a reason nobody has hired him away from ISU, and the above hires is why. Nebraska won’t hire him either, just because some media person floats his name doesn’t mean his is a serious candidate. I hope Pollard and this track record stays at ISU forever.

• Dislike
Reactions: Rural

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Barta is horrible. Pollard has been at ISU for what 11 years? Hired and lost many coaches and has a mixed bag of results at best.

McDermott fail
Hoiberg home run
Prohm jury is still out

Chiz fail
Rhoads fail
Rhoads 10 year contract fail
Campbell jury is out
ISU and Kansas have the least wins of all P5 teams since Pollard took over.

Lose Cael fail

There is a reason nobody has hired him away from ISU, and the above hires is why. Nebraska won’t hire him either, just because some media person floats his name doesn’t mean his is a serious candidate. I hope Pollard and this track record stays at ISU forever.

Why would his name get floated if he was so bad at his job?

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron