OK - who wins the game on Sept. 9th ?

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
According to clone fans, Park is a better QB with 8 TD's and 2 ints than Stanley who has 12 TD's and 1 int despite Iowa playing a significantly tougher schedule. The delusion and obsession continues.

Man, the dumb is strong here. In more ways than one. I'm positive you don't see it even if you just decided to shoot your mouth off.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Well of course Iowa won their Super Bowl but it didn't take long for voters to realize who has the better team this year

HawkeyeMashup

Feb 17, 2017
I wasn't butthurt, I knew we'd focus on conference games and the voters took notice too

KF didn’t post any tweets or display any visuals for the ISU game. CMC had a countdown clock to BEAT IOWA all offseason for motivation for the ISU team.

I don’t blame CMC for this strategy, but it really might have cost ISU a win VS a bad Texas team focusing so much on Iowa.

• Agree
Reactions: breck53

MeowingCows

Jun 1, 2015
Iowa
KF didn’t post any tweets or display any visuals for the ISU game. CMC had a countdown clock to BEAT IOWA all offseason for motivation for the ISU team.

I don’t blame CMC for this strategy, but it really might have cost ISU a win VS a bad Texas team focusing so much on Iowa.
I'll take OU over UT any day of the week.

TheJackWePack5

Oct 2, 2011
Ankeny, IA.

I think we're slowly starting to find out that Texas is ending up being.....not bad at all.

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
I think we're slowly starting to find out that Texas is ending up being.....not bad at all.

They seem to have a pretty good defense. But Park played terrible that game and Montgomery barely got any touches so hard to say how good Texas' defense really is. Bet the ISU O coordinator wishes he could have that game back.

TheJackWePack5

Oct 2, 2011
Ankeny, IA.
They seem to have a pretty good defense. But Park played terrible that game and Montgomery barely got any touches so hard to say how good Texas' defense really is. Bet the ISU O coordinator wishes he could have that game back.
I would agree with that, I am sure he does.

There were plays to be made in that game but as you said, Park was inaccurate on some throws and receivers had some costly drops when the throws were there.

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
I would agree with that, I am sure he does.

There were plays to be made in that game but as you said, Park was inaccurate on some throws and receivers had some costly drops when the throws were there.

Plus not utilizing Montgomery at all. Montgomery is your best player and needs at least 25 touches a game running and receiving. I feel they beat Texas if they did that.

• Agree
Reactions: TheJackWePack5

HawkeyeMashup

Feb 17, 2017

I don’t think Texas is anything better than an Average team. What is going to play out is that K-State is average at best as well. Just like I told this site in he off season, and was blasted for here. I would even say ISU is better than Texas, but just didn’t play well against them. I think that loss will be one you look back at and really see as a missed opportunity. Much like Iowa and MSU.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I don’t think Texas is anything better than an Average team. What is going to play out is that K-State is average at best as well. Just like I told this site in he off season, and was blasted for here. I would even say ISU is better than Texas, but just didn’t play well against them. I think that loss will be one you look back at and really see as a missed opportunity. Much like Iowa and MSU.

Well the voters think ISU is better than Iowa and we lost to an "average" Texas team so what does that make Iowa? Below average?

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron