Random Thoughts XI (Eleven Pipers Piping)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
The neighbor of my parents just trolled me on FB by posting a link to an article, Sorry, Nobody Wants Your Parents’ Stuff. :rolleyes: First real smile of the weekend. She knows I've been wanting to toss stuff for years but haven't been able to. Well played, girl, well played.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Humble brag alert:

BabyGTO (barely over 2 years old) can count to 15 (and correctly identify the numbers and physical quantities), can recite the whole alphabet (and correctly identify most letters), and knows all his colors. He's already smarter than most Hawkeye fans!

So this means you can send him to the fridge and he'll bring you back the proper # of beers. That would be nice:D;).

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Family reunion today went fine good food and good visiting. One of my cousins went to leave and I said "See you in a yr." Another cousin looked at me and was like "What?" I said no graduations, or weddings that I know of and hopefully no funerals. Next time I'll see him is in a yr.

Reactions: carvers4math

GTO

Mar 25, 2014
North DFW, TX
Traveling to Seattle, WA this week for work. Leave on Wednesday morning and come back Thursday night. Of course, I'll miss most (if not all) of the game.

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
Still nothing. Spoke with my brother yesterday and he has not heard from her either. Either goes straight to voicemail or I get a message that all lines are busy and try again later.

I just saw on CNN cell reception is shot. Some people are driving for hours to get to the one known place with cell reception.

• Informative
Reactions: GTO

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
The runts pitched a shut out today. During one play, I think my biggest kid was as big as their smallest. About 2/3rds have ADHD I think. Pure cat herding. Thought one of the other coaches was going to fight a ref so I had to defuse it by drawing his attention to me.

• Informative
Reactions: NWICY
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron