WWE No Mercy (2017) Thread

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
Vince McMahon put over Kevin Owens tonight big time - as in, Owens kicked the crap out of Vince so badly he bled (bladed - whatever). And, ironically, it was with Vince's blessing, as, when asked, Vince gave permission to beat the living crap out of a McMahon.

New Day is you new* SD Tag Team champs

Kairi Sane is your Mae Young Classic winner

Jack Gallagher went heel (really surprising move, considering he was one of the few cruiserweights that was actually over)

Reactions: Macloney

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
Sicne we've been discussing intros lately (in terms of what ISU's entrance was going to be), Aleister Black's intro might be my favorite in WWE right now.

Macloney

Feb 28, 2014
Up Nort
Sad news - Bobby "The Brain" Heenan passed away.

One of the best heel managers in pro wrestling history and one of the voices of WCW during the Wars.

I loved Bobby "The Brain." Solid #2 behind Jimmy Hart. I was also a big fan of Slick.

BLRNerd

Apr 25, 2014
...Behind You
Meltz is saying Paige is headed to Smackdown. Currently at PC for ring rust and to get ring fit again.

So given SD's recent booking patterns, I think Becky will expectedly turn on Paige in the segment she comes back in (Likely running in to save Becky) or the next week when Becky and Paige are on the same team.