Is Iowa the Most Oversensitive Fan Base in America?

Is Iowa the most oversensitive fan base in America?

• Total voters

MeowingCows

Jun 1, 2015
Iowa
True, but Pollard is too cheap to hire good security. I actually applaud Barta one thing, warning other schools of his lax security.
ISU contracts security out to CSC I believe (as do many other schools and other non-college events). Obviously they didn't live up to their expectations, but it shouldn't be a problem if Iowa fans stop stealing stuff from their own players. Can't say I've heard of any ISU fans stealing ISU players' stuff.

DaHiltonHaus1

Apr 28, 2017
Yeah I called you a bum last night and you asked me to apologize. No apology. You're a bum.

I can't even get mad at this, I just laugh. I've probably donated more to the University than you make in yearly salary. I love the internet tough guys.

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016
I can't even get mad at this, I just laugh. I've probably donated more to the University than you make in yearly salary. I love the internet tough guys.

Not trying to act tough, but I do enjoy the "internet rich guy" that you're portraying.

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
Hey look, Bode is talking about how much he "donates" to the school. I'm surprised it took this long. He hasn't even started talking about how he's close personal friends with Hoiberg yet.

HawkeyeMashup

Feb 17, 2017
ISU contracts security out to CSC I believe (as do many other schools and other non-college events). Obviously they didn't live up to their expectations, but it shouldn't be a problem if Iowa fans stop stealing stuff from their own players. Can't say I've heard of any ISU fans stealing ISU players' stuff.

No ****, because Pollard doesn’t let ISU fans into the ISU locker room. Pretty simple, keep the fans in the stands and out of the locker rooms.

MeowingCows

Jun 1, 2015
Iowa
No ****, because Pollard doesn’t let ISU fans into the ISU locker room. Pretty simple, keep the fans in the stands and out of the locker rooms.
Pollard didn't let anyone into any locker room. Nor does that answer why Iowa fans steal their own players' stuff in the first place (as well as opposing players' stuff on the sidelines), we can't just keep glossing over this reality.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron