Random Thoughts XI (Eleven Pipers Piping)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MLawrence

Jan 21, 2010
Thinking of changing my favorite posters list with just a picture of a toolbox followed by names of posters I consider total tools.

Would you be willing to assign specific tools to certain poster?

• Funny
Reactions: GTO

GTO

Mar 25, 2014
North DFW, TX
I was just joking. No need to feel compelled.
No, I really thought I had you in there already. The list is sometimes hard to keep track. For example, I just noticed while adding you that I had SCyclone in there twice. I mean, I like SCyclone but that seemed a bit extreme.

• Winner
Reactions: SCyclone

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
Anyone have tips/advice for sports betting? Just started to get into it and have already made a decent return
My only advice is don't. Vegas wasn't built on people winning. There's a reason the line always changes and that is to get the betting even. The losers pay the winners and the bookie gets the juice.

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
Well this has been a busy weekend! We are now a family of four.

I almost tagged you last night cause it seems like you had been gone for a bit! Congrats again, you guys looked so happy. Little wxman is an adorable big brother!

Reactions: wxman1

CloneLawman

Fortis Non Ferox
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 13, 2006
Wherever I go, there I am.
Humble brag alert:

BabyGTO (barely over 2 years old) can count to 15 (and correctly identify the numbers and physical quantities), can recite the whole alphabet (and correctly identify most letters), and knows all his colors. He's already smarter than most Hawkeye fans!
It sounds like you can set the bar considerably higher than Tavernhawk level.

• Funny
Reactions: GTO

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
I almost tagged you last night cause it seems like you had been gone for a bit! Congrats again, you guys looked so happy. Little wxman is an adorable big brother!

Anyone know gender of new family member? PM if needed to spare the delicate.

Status
Not open for further replies.