Random Thoughts XI (Eleven Pipers Piping)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CloneLawman

Fortis Non Ferox
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 13, 2006
Wherever I go, there I am.
To my defense, I said that right before Iowa scored. Penn State earned it back with that beauty of a drive in the end.
I can see it both ways, and the timing of your post is significant. But the vaunted Iowa defense (at least if you ask the Register) gave up 579 yards and 29 first downs. I would argue you never deserve to win a game if your defense does that.

• Agree
Reactions: GTO

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
Watched ND beat up Sparty but husband turned over just in time for last play lol.

Rhabdo U tears.

Penn State's highly touted offense can't put up as many points as ISU lol.

Reactions: NWICY

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
If you are forced into a decision as to whether to have an estate sale and then try and sell a house or to just ******* burn the goddamn thing down with all of it's ******* contents, choose the torch it option. Not kidding. **** this x10. Truth.

Nothing like working like a dog loading a dumpster in 95 degree heat with your nephew-in-law and getting barked at about what we are tossing. Took it out on an old upright piano that NIL and I took turns smashing to pieces with my sledge hammer. Therapy. Niece, tried to redirect some of the fire so not everybody in family hates me and NIL was a ******* work horse.

Oh, well, back to work.

/endrant

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
If you are forced into a decision as to whether to have an estate sale and then try and sell a house or to just ******* burn the goddamn thing down with all of it's ******* contents, choose the torch it option. Not kidding. **** this x10. Truth.

Nothing like working like a dog loading a dumpster in 95 degree heat with your nephew-in-law and getting barked at about what we are tossing. Took it out on an old upright piano that NIL and I took turns smashing to pieces with my sledge hammer. Therapy. Niece, tried to redirect some of the fire so not everybody in family hates me and NIL was a ******* work horse.

Oh, well, back to work.

/endrant

Make sure you buy that NIL a twelve of beer or pop pending his age (or Gatorade if you can't get yourself to buy pop). I remember being the grunt for so many of these that I didn't see a dime from and everybody stood inside and told me to stop messing around, that freezer full of food wasn't so heavy that they strapped to my back they would tell me.

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC

Oh, well, back to work.

/endrant

Have you tried telling her to **** off?

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012

Oh, well, back to work.

/endrant

Good Luck Boxster! Hey at least the end is coming.

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
Make sure you buy that NIL a twelve of beer or pop pending his age (or Gatorade if you can't get yourself to buy pop). I remember being the grunt for so many of these that I didn't see a dime from and everybody stood inside and told me to stop messing around, that freezer full of food wasn't so heavy that they strapped to my back they would tell me.

Reactions: CloneLawman

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
Good luck selling the house Boxster. You might consider renting if it sits long.

When my mother died, some douche asked my brother if he could buy the house at the funeral lunch.:rolleyes:

Playboi Carti

May 7, 2017
Anyone have tips/advice for sports betting? Just started to get into it and have already made a decent return

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron