Paul and Hog D

CTTB78

Apr 7, 2006
Even though it was a highly entertaining game, it was a tough one for Paul and the Arkansas D giving up 50 points in OT to a freshman A$M QB.
And Bret just keeps getting and bigger and bigger.

DSM4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 4, 2006
Altoona, IA
Even though it was a highly entertaining game, it was a tough one for Paul and the Arkansas D giving up 50 points in OT to a freshman A$M QB.

Love that CPR can't stop talking about how he learned that you have to use the 3-4 in today's game from his time at ISU...then Arkansas gets almost no pressure on the QB all day and gives up 50 points. I want Paul to do well, but seems like both he and Bielema have a lot of bones to pick with their previous employers and are trying (and failing) to "show them up" in their new jobs.

• Disagree
Reactions: jkclone

kentkel

Apr 12, 2006
I love Paul (even though I criticized his coaching on plenty of occasions). I absolutely cannot stand BB. BB is the head coach at Arky - don't feel bad at all that they lost and gave up that many points. If PR was coaching for a respectable human being, I'd root for his team as long as they weren't playing ISU.

Arkansas Cyclone

Nov 25, 2006
Bentonville, Arkansas

Rough game for Paul but I'm picking up from the Arkansas fans down here is that they love him and glad he's here. Bielema, not so much.. Many feel that if he has another questionable year then it's time for him to go. And I agree about his size. I was a little shocked at how big he's gotten. A little too much BBQ I guess.

ISUAlum2002

Apr 11, 2006
Toon Town, IA
Yeah, Bret needs to mix in a salad and use some of that exercise equipment that they most assuredly have plenty of there at the Arkansas facilities.

Acylum

Nov 18, 2006
A&M went 8-17 on 3rd and 4th downs combined, had 501 yds total offense, 285 on the ground.

Tornado man

Sep 16, 2007
Ames, IA
You are so right. What a slob. How can he go into living rooms looking like that?

im4cyclones

Jun 14, 2010
Ames, IA
Watched this game. Two bad teams. And people say the SEC is tough defense and there is no defense in the B12. Yeah, right.

twojman

Jun 1, 2006
Clive
Rhoads is not a good coach. I loved watching TCU shred them when Hill was having a very bad day.
i wonder if rhoads gets on his knees if calls don't go his way at Arky, what an embarrassment.

• Creative
  • Dislike
Reactions: jkclone and cyputz

cyclonepower

Oct 5, 2006
WDM
Rhoads is not a good coach. I loved watching TCU shred them when Hill was having a very bad day.
i wonder if rhoads gets on his knees if calls don't go his way at Arky, what an embarrassment.
Don't want to keep piling on but when he put the hard hat on it was one of the stupidest things I have ever seen...