***Official General College Football 2017 Thread***

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
OSU got ROYALLY screwed on the confirmed TD for TCU - there is no way that ball crossed the goal. Not sure what they saw!? Should be Cowboy ball (touchback).

I thought that one was so close that they almost had to stay with what was called on the field. The announcers claimed the replay was showing "down the line", but it isn't exactly down the line. I have idea whatsoever why they can't have cameras that show exactly right down the line on the goal lines?

• Disagree
Reactions: IanCYCLONE

ISUAlum2002

Apr 11, 2006
Toon Town, IA
Yeah, I just watched that TCU TD on DVR and it's a situation where they didn't have enough to change the ruling on the field. I mean, they had enough to change the ruling on the field when there was nothing there when we were down there a few years ago, but that's Iowa State.

• Agree
Reactions: clonedude

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Is michigan overrated

The B1G is overrated.

We'll see if PSU is for real or not tonight. They haven't beaten anyone with a pulse yet, so we don't really know about them yet. If they don't beat Iowa by at least 2 TDs, then they're just a decent team, but not great.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
Yeah I still think PSU is nowhere near #4. Good looking D and RB but would be among the worst offensive teams in Big 12.

Omaha Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 1, 2007
www.tecmobowl-vs-rbi.com
Watching Penn State reminds me that ISU has a really good offense. Watching McSorely play QB with his horrendous backfooted throws makes me cringe. We got us a good QB folks.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
Have you ever been able to say with 100% certainty that ISU's offense is DRASTICALLY better than the #4 team in the country? It is definitely true right now.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
Watching Penn State reminds me that ISU has a really good offense. Watching McSorely play QB with his horrendous backfooted throws makes me cringe. We got us a good QB folks.

This game is the reason morons think Iowa has better defense than Oklahoma. I've rarely if ever seen a top ten team this bad on offense, Ohio State's offense is lousy too.