FAWcast: Episode 142

CloneGuy8

Mar 20, 2017
I watched the green lights for the Mexico earthquake on youtube and now it's taken me down a rabbit hole of other strange phenomenon videos. Thanks Chris.

• Funny
Reactions: ChrisMWilliams

dshindy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 23, 2014
Johnston
Chris I couldn't agree more (or could i) on the aliens. 100% real. Arrogant to think otherwise imo.

I watched a buddy in a drunken stupor open up his own suitcase and urinate in it. Pretty comical in the morning when he discovered it.

Amy is easily top 5 nicest people I've met. It was amazing working with her.

Thanks for the shout-out!

Reactions: ChrisMWilliams

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Congrats on the fund raiser for Ava's memorial CW. So does @kaci work for both Charter and CF?

Reactions: kaci

cyclonedave25

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
There's something about Kaci's voice that's very soothing, like she could read a book to a classroom of hyper children and they'd all be asleep in less than 15 mins.

Reactions: JStanz51 and kaci

ChrisMWilliams

Publisher
Staff member
Bookie
Apr 10, 2006
Bondurant, Iowa
www.CycloneFanatic.com
@ChrisMWilliams

You called Templeton Rye bourbon! Blasphemy. Rye whiskey is not bourbon whiskey. They taste similar but are not the same thing.

inform yourself:
http://www.differencebetween.net/object/difference-between-rye-and-bourbon/

All kidding aside... love the fawcasts!

For the record, I know the difference. Was a deal where we went from one topic (bourbon) and it reminded me of the new Templeton very quickly. Thanks for the link though. Still very informative.

• Winner
Reactions: jburke

ForbinsAscynt

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 8, 2014
Charter, you make me sound like a d-bag. The game hadn't started yet and I sat down with 2 beers. You got in the row, I leaned over and said "charter, fan of the fawcast." Your immediate response was "cool, buy me a beer." Since I had two in front of me and I'm a nice guy gave you my extra. I did not offer up the beer I was drinking nor go out to the concourse to buy you one.

Reactions: cydline2cydline

Farnsworth

Apr 11, 2006
Des Moines, IA
I don't think Charter sounded like a d-bag, it's a funny story, I think over explaining it on a podcast would have been overdoing it.

You the man though for giving fellow fans booze.

ForbinsAscynt

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 8, 2014
I don't think Charter sounded like a d-bag, it's a funny story, I think over explaining it on a podcast would have been overdoing it.

You the man though for giving fellow fans booze.
I wasn't calling him that but your point is taken. More saying he makes me sound like a fanboy but whatever.

cydline2cydline

Sep 17, 2011
Altoonaville
Charter, you make me sound like a d-bag. The game hadn't started yet and I sat down with 2 beers. You got in the row, I leaned over and said "charter, fan of the fawcast." Your immediate response was "cool, buy me a beer." Since I had two in front of me and I'm a nice guy gave you my extra. I did not offer up the beer I was drinking nor go out to the concourse to buy you one.

I didn't get the d-bag vibe. I appreciate a guy supporting the Fawcast when I have not been able to.