*New Uniform Thread*

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
I really love all of your mockups. Can you do more of them?..
What, You wnat more you say? I know, I know. What I do like about my last pics is the darker gold stripes. Many people have voiced they don't like our current yellow/gold. I don't think that is going to change; it might and I would be OK if it did, either way. But I think eliminating the white in the stripes, replacing w/ darker gold, I don't know it just looks better to me. And the same could be done w/ any design really.
Of course many of you want to see "new" mocks-ups, these aren't that different, true. I can't do that, and totally new design is already probably coming next year anyway, so it doesn't matter, we will get what we get. We might not even have these same sh stripes we've had the last 10 yrs. but then again who knows. I just wanted to post my thoughts, fine if you like to see em, fine if not, just ignore.

Last edited:
Reactions: SimpsonCyclone

CyValley

Feb 29, 2008
These new uniforms are absolutely the ugliest uniforms in college football today. . . . It's hard to keep up with what our colors as they keep changing. McCarney wanted to add blue, know the predominant color is a charcoal grey. . . . It also appears that our school log has changed again, referring to the logo on the white helmets. . . . It’s really hard to get behind a team that the school can’t decide on a logo, colors or a uniform. . . .

My Baby Boomer brother, our time has passed. I've got a quote here that explains our position in today's world. Uh, I think I know where it is . . . yeah, I've got it. Here it is:

"The torch has been passed to a new generation of Americans - born in this century" . . . .

As an old-timer (born during the Truman administration), I understand that mores and understandings of the nature of the world as we perceive it, changes beyond our ability to understand those changes and beyond our point of references.

So it is, and so it will be . . . my role these days is to sit back, crack a beer, and watch what our youngsters do in their everyday lives.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron