Jack Trice Club Seats Question

WildfireClone

Aug 15, 2016
I was offered some tickets for the Texas game that are in section CLUB35. I assume this to mean that they are in section 35 of the Jack Trice Club. Can someone give me an idea what it is like to sit there? What can I expect? Is there food and stuff available for everyone that has tickets for in there? I have never had the opportunity to go inside the club let alone sit there for a game. Taking my 9 year old and assume it will be a good experience.

Lineup

Jan 7, 2017
never heard of club 35 go to cyclone .com and look at stadium map

SoapyCy

Oct 10, 2012
grundy center
Best seats in the stadium. Free food that is replenished often. Indoor viewing area and outdoor viewing area. Heated outdoor areas although they might not be necessary on Thursday. It is the best seat in the house you are very lucky

• Informative
Reactions: NWICY

veteran4cy

Nov 13, 2012
Ankeny
Great free food, private bathrooms, stadium seats with cup holders. Like mtown said, awesome seats and you are very lucky. Oh yeah ac inside if it's hot or heat if it's cold

RedDog

Jan 28, 2014
You will see our Athletic Director at some point that evening in there.

cyclonespiker33

SuperFanatic
Jan 19, 2011
I was offered some tickets for the Texas game that are in section CLUB35. I assume this to mean that they are in section 35 of the Jack Trice Club. Can someone give me an idea what it is like to sit there? What can I expect? Is there food and stuff available for everyone that has tickets for in there? I have never had the opportunity to go inside the club let alone sit there for a game. Taking my 9 year old and assume it will be a good experience.
If you go to this website you can get an idea of what the view will look like. There isn't a view from those club seats but you can see the view from right in front of them.

http://jacktricestadium.io-media.com/web/index.html

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron