TRUE STRENGTH: Vernell Trent and ISU's D-line "Brotherhood"

Cyrok

Oct 14, 2009
DSM
Great article. The D-line has been so much fun to watch this year and it's easy to cheer for them. I love hearing how humble Lima is and what a leader Trent has become. Wrap all of that up with the shared grieving and its hard not to be emotionally invested in this group.

The Rob Gray

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 2, 2016
I love your work on here Rob!! I am always impressed and look forward to your contributions. Thanks
Thanks much! Humbled and happy to be able to share inspirational stories from ISU players/coaches.

The Rob Gray

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 2, 2016
Ever since Blum stopped contributing, Rob has become my new favorite. Not gonna lie though Jay Jordan is right on your heels. ;)
Lol, thanks! Jay is great. And Brent is still contributing his fine work — just maybe not as often, maybe.

CTTB78

Apr 7, 2006
Powerful story. I'll be watching for Vernell a little more on game day and pulling for him to have All Big12 outings.

tazclone

Apr 14, 2006
Powerful story. I'll be watching for Vernell a little more on game day and pulling for him to have All Big12 outings.
IMO- He is an unsung hero this year and has played very well. Everyone has a big hard on for Tongomoa but Trent has made it harder for Tongomoa to get on the field with his play and has given the staff more time to bring Tongomoa along