Random Thoughts XI (Eleven Pipers Piping)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WooBadger18

Sep 5, 2012
On Wisconsin
Woo, isn't most legal research online any more?

I don't think people are still buying code books and putting little stickers in them to alert them to look at the acts that have been passed since publication.
Yeah, but there is some use to having the book. It can sometimes be easier since I know where stuff is. For example, I have a lot of the Wisconsin criminal code and I prefer that to looking online.

Plus, I figured Lawman meant more that he still has his textbooks from law school. Because that's what most of mine are

CloneLawman

Fortis Non Ferox
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 13, 2006
Wherever I go, there I am.
Woo, isn't most legal research online any more?

I don't think people are still buying code books and putting little stickers in them to alert them to look at the acts that have been passed since publication.

Yeah, but there is some use to having the book. It can sometimes be easier since I know where stuff is. For example, I have a lot of the Wisconsin criminal code and I prefer that to looking online.

Plus, I figured Lawman meant more that he still has his textbooks from law school. Because that's what most of mine are

There is some truth in both statements. I do almost all of my research online, but there are times, especially when dealing with a code that having a book is useful.

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
Assumption is not correct as to location. Never had a mullet. Pretty close to Unfrozen Caveman, otherwise.
There's too many lawyers and judges in this building. I can tell when you're lying. Mr. Counciltucky lawyer with the Kentucky Waterfall.

retromullethaircut.jpg

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis

Since the rapture on the 23rd will more than likely begin with a giant EMP blast, all computers will be useless so the law books will come in handy after that point. We'll be counting on you to maintain some level of order in the post-apocalyptical anarchy.

CloneLawman

Fortis Non Ferox
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 13, 2006
Wherever I go, there I am.
Since the rapture on the 23rd will more than likely begin with a giant EMP blast, all computers will be useless so the law books will come in handy after that point. We'll be counting on you to maintain some level of order in the post-apocalyptical anarchy.
We'll both be quoting Blackstone from memory. No problem.

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012

Or burn them for warmth (Day After Tomorrow).

• Funny
Reactions: jcyclonee
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron