Iowa Opens as 13.5 point underdogs vs PSU

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
Since you brought that up..... been there!! Washed my hands twice with soap and still. Capsaicin is pretty powerful stuff. Supposedly it is soluble with alcohol, but I'll be damned to use that on the family!!
I see nothing good coming out of using alcohol down there.

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
We will have been married for 19 years in November and I just realized that my wife says "rooned" instead of "ru-ined".
Years ago I had just started a new job. We had a ridiculously small staff so our staff meetings were in our boss's office with all of us sitting around his desk. At my first meeting on my first day he started talking to someone and asked a question - silence. After an uncomfortable silence I realized I was looking at the wrong eye and he was looking at me with his good eye not the blind, wandering eye I was looking at. Soon after that noob mistake he said something to me about a "turr" and someone "turred". I had no idea what the hell he was talking about. Apparently that was how he pronounced "tour" and "toured".

After the meeting I went back to my office and started packing my desk back up.

• Funny
Reactions: Cyrok and jcyclonee

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
We seem to be getting off topic here. This thread is about Hickory Park, Spiderman and Velo's one eyed boss.

Edit: And Vampire repellent
I only worked for the guy for about a year, but for about 15 years after I left until he retired he called me on my birthday, religiously every year. He was a great guy.

bosco

Dec 21, 2008
Des Moines
I'm happy to have Iowa crush Penn State...well, maybe not, but I'm all for PSU losing every time.
Love to see PSU and Baylor lose until they come to this realization.
bc9.gif

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016
So let me get this straight... Some yahoo posts a spread for an Iowa game and then we all jump on and post 253 timss how we dont care. That about right?

Did you read any of it?

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
I think it's a bit ridiculous how often people back into a parking space. Like, I get it if it's a tight lane, but it happens way too often. Do they realize they're going backwards once and forward once no matter what?

Reactions: Gunnerclone

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016
I think it's a bit ridiculous how often people back into a parking space. Like, I get it if it's a tight lane, but it happens way too often. Do they realize they're going backwards once and forward once no matter what?

Had a guy try to back in next to us at a gas station. Took him half a dozen times, but the kicker is that we were the only other car there. Literally 8 other spaces to park in.