Iowa Opens as 13.5 point underdogs vs PSU

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
Has anyone seen this story about Gwenyth Paltrow’s company selling anti-psychic vampire spray? Let me know if anyone gets it and it works. I’ve been getting attacked every day at work.

• Funny
Reactions: jcyclonee

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
Has anyone seen this story about Gwenyth Paltrow’s company selling anti-psychic vampire spray? Let me know if anyone gets it and it works. I’ve been getting attacked every day at work.
I had to google that. I can't believe it's true. I've been looking for something like that forever.

Reactions: Gunnerclone

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
I had to google that. I can't believe it's true. I've been looking for something like that forever.

It looks pretty legit. I’ve had the regular vampire spray forever and I’ve had good results. I think the “NOW WITH BABY GOAT’S BLOOD!” should keep the psy-vamps at bay.

Of course I’d like to see a splash of Rhino urine for that extra bit of protection but I can’t have it all.

• Funny

BigLame

Feb 6, 2008
Western IA
4613_1212891743506_400_200.jpg

All the goddamn vampires...

laminak

Jun 13, 2010
Marion
Know what I hate? When someone says "tomato, to-mah-to". Not once in my entire life have I ever heard someone pronounce it "to-mah-to" other than when they're using that phrase.

My pet peeve is someone stating "warsh" and not "wash." I think I heard a Hawk fan wanting their to-mah-tos warshed at Hickory Park before leaving to watch the last Spider-man movie.

Reactions: SimpsonClone

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
Know what I hate? When someone says "tomato, to-mah-to". Not once in my entire life have I ever heard someone pronounce it "to-mah-to" other than when they're using that phrase.
We will have been married for 19 years in November and I just realized that my wife says "rooned" instead of "ru-ined".

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames

Speaking of tomatoes, my wife is making a third batch of salsa tonight. I have grown the Carolina reaper peppers and we will add one or two to each batch. Each batch is about 15 pints. She decides to put four of 'em in of the first two batches she has made. I am thinking this is going be like the anal inferno salsa from hell!!

Normally if you can smell the heat and taste it right away, all you are getting is just the heat, no flavor. She somehow is able to make it so it has lots of flavor and then you feel the heat kick in the back of your mouth. I know it has enough heat when after a dozen chips or so when nose starts to run.

BTW- Even a red jalapeno, has a ton of heat!! Went to rub my eye (I had already washed by hands 2-3 times already after cutting one up) and the stinging burning sensation lasted for about a half hour. Some have a lot of heat and some have nothing.

• Informative
Reactions: BCClone

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
Speaking of tomatoes, my wife is making a third batch of salsa tonight. I have grown the Carolina reaper peppers and we will add one or two to each batch. Each batch is about 15 pints. She decides to put four of 'em in of the first two batches she has made. I am thinking this is going be like the anal inferno salsa from hell!!

Normally if you can smell the heat and taste it right away, all you are getting is just the heat, no flavor. She somehow is able to make it so it has lots of flavor and then you feel the heat kick in the back of your mouth. I know it has enough heat when after a dozen chips or so when nose starts to run.

BTW- Even a red jalapeno, has a ton of heat!! Went to rub my eye (I had already washed by hands 2-3 times already after cutting one up) and the stinging burning sensation lasted for about a half hour. Some have a lot of heat and some have nothing.
Hopefully you've never made the mistake I made and didn't wash your hands thoroughly enough before going to the bathroom.

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Hopefully you've never made the mistake I made and didn't wash your hands thoroughly enough before going to the bathroom.
Since you brought that up..... been there!! Washed my hands twice with soap and still. Capsaicin is pretty powerful stuff. Supposedly it is soluble with alcohol, but I'll be damned to use that on the family!!