Random Thoughts XI (Eleven Pipers Piping)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCyclone

Mar 11, 2014
Fort Dodge, IA
2017 has not been good for me physically. Major back issues around Easter time, currently battling a bad knee with sprain in ankle of my other foot, and to top it off a nasty stye on my right eye.

Rulzzz, I Disliked because it sounds like you're having a tough time. I can relate to that.....it really hits home that you're getting older when you wake up in the morning and something hurts and you think to yourself, "Why in the hell does THAT hurt? I didn't even do anything!"

coolerifyoudid

Feb 8, 2013
KC
More importantly, does your grieving widow need a cat (or three) to console her and give her comfort?

I know this person that has a cat...

200.webp

oldman

Nov 5, 2009
My go-to whiskey is Windsor. I have some of The Knot right now, plus an uncracked bottle of Canadian Club Classic 12 (years old, that is) that I was saving for deer camp. Also some Korbel brandy, there's a couple Texas fifths of UV vodka (you'd have to kill the vixen to get that, though) and assorted other stuff - a little Ronrico, some Seagram's gin, etc. I got a bottle of Bombay Sapphire for my birthday, but that didn't last long.:(
I always get a handle of Bombay Sapphire for vacation. It just TASTES like vacation.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
2017 has not been good for me physically. Major back issues around Easter time, currently battling a bad knee with sprain in ankle of my other foot, and to top it off a nasty stye on my right eye.

Bummer, however you know I have to point out this is likely all directly attributable to soda pop. Come on, you know I had to! :rolleyes:

Rulzzz, I Disliked because it sounds like you're having a tough time. I can relate to that.....it really hits home that you're getting older when you wake up in the morning and something hurts and you think to yourself, "Why in the hell does THAT hurt? I didn't even do anything!"

Amatuer. Although I do have to add I think I may have partially torn my left rotator cuff now. Not sure how the **** I did it but it's the same location as my right tear. Maybe lugging furniture and mattresses and **** down the stairs at parental units house.

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
Never been there but I've heard it's pretty good. We live a good distance north (we're up 169, almost to the river) but we bought 2 of our 3 cars from dealerships near there.

It's pretty good. Good fish and pretty cheap. Also, the fries have like a slight cinnamon taste, which was good but unexpected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron