Colorado Family Terrorized by "Mad Pooper"

TXCyclones

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 13, 2011
TX
Not to panic, but... WHY ARE WE SUPPOSED TO BE PANICKING??!! AND WHY IS NOBODY ANSWERING THE F*****G QUESTIONS???

I mean, that's all that needs to be said, I think...
If nothing else, this should help distract us from the MBB recruiting "panic" right?

http://www.kktv.com/content/news/Mad-Pooper-wanted-by-Springs-Police-444969443.html

Did I miss something? What is the appropriate level of panic right now?

What is this recruiting panic you speak of?

• Funny
  • Winner
Reactions: Angie and TykeClone

JayV

Really Big Member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 28, 2012
When you're jogging down the lane and your tracksuit starts to stain...

• Winner
Reactions: Angie

Cyclone.TV

Sep 3, 2016
We had a friend when we lived in Chicago who was training for the Chicago Marathon. On one of her morning runs, she had to drop a deuce. It was early morning, so no bodegas were open, the public restrooms were closed to keep out the homeless, so she did her business in a bush. Once she finished, a homeless man sat up on the other side of the bush and asked her what the hell she was doing.

I peed on a homeless guy one time on accident. It was after a concert and we had about a 40 min drive back. Went next to a dumpster in a dark alley and the dude shot up as I was peeing on him. He was pretty cool about it, especially for just getting peed on. I gave him $10 for breakfast and we called it even.

BBHMagic

Oct 15, 2009
This is fantastic.
"I put a sign on the wall that's like 'please, I'm begging you, please stop.' ... She ran by it like 15 times yesterday, and she still pooped," Budde admits, defeated.

Reactions: Angie

CYme

Dec 6, 2011
Pella, IA
I peed on a homeless guy one time on accident. It was after a concert and we had about a 40 min drive back. Went next to a dumpster in a dark alley and the dude shot up as I was peeing on him. He was pretty cool about it, especially for just getting peed on. I gave him $10 for breakfast and we called it even.
Hang on, you paid a guy after peeing on him. Not sure this is legal in Iowa, maybe in Nevada.

NATEizKING

Feb 18, 2011
Hilton
One more reason not to run.

On the defensive side: rubber gloves, an ice cream pail, a stick, some water and a super soaker.

DeftOne

Dec 30, 2014
Des Moines, IA
When I was in high school there was a similar situation as this Mad Pooper, except nobody knew who it was for several weeks/months. A homeowner would find a nasty present behind his shed every once in a while. It became a local phenomenon known as the Phantom Sh*tter.

Once they finally caught the person in the act, it turned out to be a teacher who had been employed at the middle school for many years. I'm not sure if he got fired or just shamed out of town, but he wasn't around the following year.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Will only work for males and for those not concerned about a ticket. If you catch her, run out and pee on her. Fight fire with fire.