****Official Class of 2018 Recruiting Thread****

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
My guess is Haliburton commited and the remaining scholarship lsnare for conditt and THT or a transfer that is likenhim. I'm guessing haliburton took the scholarship that was for him and Harris and not we want a different position for the last two.

• Disagree
Reactions: ComCY

Dandy

Future CF Mod
Oct 11, 2012
Western Iowa
If Harris wanted ISU he could have told Prohm awhile back, right? I'm not saying he doesn't want ISU or won't go here but I'm sure Prohm told him, "we have more PG offers out. I can't garuntee a spot if someone pulls the trigger before you. We still want you but we need to know you want us too."
I agree. If Harris wanted to commit I don't see the staff telling him no. If he wanted the spot he could have claimed it months ago.

allfourcy

Apr 26, 2012
Prohm wanted 2 PG's in this class. Stop over thinking things ppl.

People know that he wanted 2 PG's. I think some were just 'asking' if Harris didn't want to be one of two (of them)? Not to be confused with 'over thinking' or as some claim as 'panicking'. LOL

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
People know that he wanted 2 PG's. I think some were just 'asking' if Harris didn't want to be one of two (of them)? Not to be confused with 'over thinking' or as some claim as 'panicking'. LOL

What else besides panic do you do here? I guess lament would be one thing.

Then when someone comes its with an actual statement attributed to the staff, you do this?

The next positive post you make about this staff, and the future of this staff, will be the first.

• Agree
Reactions: Gunnerclone and jsb

rholtgraves

Sep 25, 2009
Yeah, also not confidant with Harris as I used to be. Seems like ISU has been his favorite for awhile now and you wonder why he hasn't pulled the trigger? Could he be waiting around for another offer? He doesn't have any more visits planned, ISU has recruited him really hard, and he has connections with a former Prohm PG and ISU is his best option right now.

• Friendly
Reactions: Acylum

allfourcy

Apr 26, 2012
What else besides panic do you do here? I guess lament would be one thing.

Then when someone comes its with an actual statement attributed to the staff, you do this?

The next positive post you make about this staff, and the future of this staff, will be the first.

I only started asking about Harris ONCE the posters came on about saying Halstead's site didn't have good news on him. What the heck does me (and several others by the way) asking about what they were implying, have to do with PANIC? Its a recruiting site.

As for the staff, that is not true. I've been very pleased about this staff. You bet, admittedly at one point when CSP first came here, I brought up the 'not getting Naz shots (complaints from family) and wondered if we focused too much recruiting in the south cuz I still think its been hard to get southern kids to come here. Obviously, MOST of our recruits/priorities for next year are from the midwest. Where did I make a comment negatively about the 'futur'e of this staff or how well they've continued the great ISU run? Asking about what the deal with Harris is, has nothing to do with doubting or complaining about the staff?