Iowa Opens as 13.5 point underdogs vs PSU

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
I know, I will go back and forth with mustard and ketchup. Love relish on dogs though. I have been starting to become about 75% mustard and relish now. Some of the cheap ketchup at HS games are worse than rubbing mud on it but mustard is more consistent.
Don't like relish. It always looks good but never tastes right. I wish more places had sauerkraut as a condiment. If you ever eat at a Flying Saucers, they make a reuben with jalapeno kraut. What a great sauerkraut that is I tell ya.

• Informative
Reactions: BigLame and BCClone

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Don't like relish. It always looks good but never tastes right. I wish more places had sauerkraut as a condiment. If you ever eat at a Flying Saucers, they make a reuben with jalapeno kraut. What a great sauerkraut that is I tell ya.

Reubens definitely are something that is family hit with my siblings. My family not so much but my sisters will quite often order it when going out to eat together. The jalapeño kraut sounds great! My mom used to make her own kraut. Three gallons of kraut will get old after awhile though.

Reactions: jcyclonee

MeanDean

SuperFanatic
Jan 5, 2009
Blue Grass IA-Jensen Beach FL
There was a soda fountain when I was a kid in Jefferson that had a Green River drink. That's all I ever ordered there. I have never seen it anywhere else the last 50 years. I've never even known anyone else who heard of it, so I have to wonder if HP has the same "secret" recipe! I'm glad you mentioned it.

I've seen it in stores. Can't remember which. Maybe Cracker Barrel?

00073707112062_full.jpg

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO
Reubens definitely are something that is family hit with my siblings. My family not so much but my sisters will quite often order it when going out to eat together. The jalapeño kraut sounds great! My mom used to make her own kraut. Three gallons of kraut will get old after awhile though.

I finally tried Palmer's Reuben for the first time last week

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016
That often happens when you play against a favorite to win it all...oh, I mean...I'm sure they are there because the hawks are playing.

So you expect them to be there for the ISU/OSU and ISU/OU games then as well, right? I mean ISU will be playing against teams with a shot to win it all.

• Dislike
Reactions: Rural

Penguin

Aug 13, 2017
Ames
The Garbage Burgers with extra sauerkraut is fantastic. The BBQ at Hickory Park is really hit and miss for me, though

BigLame

Feb 6, 2008
Western IA
Jalapeño kraut? There is a God

• Agree
Reactions: jcyclonee