Iowa's TE Kittle ran faster 40 than Lazard. Should move to TE

Frak

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2009
I am glad isu fans love Kirk. The success he has had at Iowa are levels isu can only dream of. We will keep him and isu can keep going 3-9, deal?

Good luck with that.

BigLame

Feb 6, 2008
Western IA
A douche is a douche. Tim Brewster was a douche, Ron Zook was a douche, Lane Kiffen is a douche, Barta is a douche. Hawk fans aren't afraid of douches as they always end up sucking at their jobs.
U of Iowa just lost 2 gender/sexual discrimination lawsuits because of their leadership douche bags. But we all know Barta doesn't really call the shots in the athletic department. That would be Kurt & Lil Ferrets. Big Douche & Little Douche.

isutrevman

Jan 30, 2007
Ames, IA
Brian isn't a douche. You don't have fans outside Iowa's rivals saying he is a douche. Everyone on my list has non rival calling them names. Heck that BR article about ISU called Jamie a ******* or douche or something like that and the article wasn't even about him, it was about the football team.
Calling out other schools for offering more scholarships than they have, when Iowa has offered over 90 players is a douche move. Therefore, he is a douche.

HawkeyeMashup

Feb 17, 2017
U of Iowa just lost 2 gender/sexual discrimination lawsuits because of their leadership douche bags. But we all know Barta doesn't really call the shots in the athletic department. That would be Kurt & Lil Ferrets. Big Douche & Little Douche.

Barta is a douche, I'm no fan of his. Kirk is the furthest thing from a douche, and to try to say so is just being a bitter rival fan. Brian just became a OC, I'm guessing Clone fans are just scared of him.

BigLame

Feb 6, 2008
Western IA
Barta is a douche, I'm no fan of his. Kirk is the furthest thing from a douche, and to try to say so is just being a bitter rival fan. Brian just became a OC, I'm guessing Clone fans are just scared of him.
The incident with Satterfield & Everson back in 2007 then settling with Meyer & Griesbaum this year has led many to think otherwise. But his players will be loyal, imagine that. Lil F is an entitled douche benefitting from nepotism on top of that crap heap.

• Dislike
Reactions: breck53

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
The incident with Satterfield & Everson back in 2007 then settling with Meyer & Griesbaum this year has led many to think otherwise. But his players will be loyal, imagine that. Lil F is an entitled douche benefitting from nepotism on top of that crap heap.

Brian is a douche but if you want to talk entitled children you're looking at the wrong sport in Iowa City

Help Support Us

Become a patron