Iowa Football Recruiting

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
He seemed to be playing on two legs from the game I watched. Did you watch a different game?

Considering Iowa fans said he was injured playing on one leg I'd take it up with them. You're acting like I said this or am making this up when there is no bias here and it came from your side of the fence.

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
Considering Iowa fans said he was injured playing on one leg I'd take it up with them. You're acting like I said this or am making this up when there is no bias here and it came from your side of the fence.

Do you also actually believe when someone says they are as hungry as a horse or player x is a beast?

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Do you also actually believe when someone says they are as hungry as a horse or player x is a beast?

I believe an Iowa fan when he says he knows someone played injured. Gonzo is a trusted source around here. Take off your black and gold glasses.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
You're a really ******* weird dude.

I thought we were friends?

giphy.webp

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
I believe an Iowa fan when he says he knows someone played injured. Gonzo is a trusted source around here. Take off your black and gold glasses.

He probably did play injured, but no one knows the extent of the injury and if it jeopardized anyone's career. I can say that he played with two legs, that is a straight fact and not a "CyTwins" fact.

Reactions: rholtgraves

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
He probably did play injured, but no one knows the extent of the injury and if it jeopardized anyone's career. I can say that he played with two legs, that is a straight fact and not a "CyTwins" fact.

Well Gonzo is about as trusted source as we have around here and if he said he played injured and played on one leg I'm going to trust him over some Hok troll like yourself. I think it's pretty sad he played an injured player in the first place but we all know how much the game means to him.

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
Well Gonzo is about as trusted source as we have around here and if he said he played injured and played on one leg I'm going to trust him over some Hok troll like yourself. I think it's pretty sad he played an injured player in the first place but we all know how much the game means to him.

It was hyperbole. Everyone could see he was playing with two legs. You can say a lot about KF, but to say he doesn't have his player's best interest is plainly naive and false.

• Agree
Reactions: rholtgraves

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
It was hyperbole. Everyone could see he was playing with two legs. You can say a lot about KF, but to say he doesn't have his player's best interest is plainly naive and false.

He wouldn't have played an injured player if he had his best interest in mind. That's not debatable. You could very easily argue advising King to come back was the same thing since it cost him millions.

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
He wouldn't have played an injured player if he had his best interest in mind. That's not debatable. You could very easily argue advising King to come back was the same thing since it cost him millions.

How do we know that he advised King to come back?

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
How do we know that he advised King to come back?

I would hope Kirk would help young men make decisions on their futures when it comes to going to the NFL or not. You can hate Coach Cal all you want but I respect how he pretty much tells his players if they are going to be drafted in a good spot they need to leave and they can always come back and finish their degree. Get paid while you can.