Iowa's TE Kittle ran faster 40 than Lazard. Should move to TE

JustAFleshWound

Apr 21, 2015
Lazard is great at creating separation which is why he's caught so many balls without having elite top end speed
Yes, you already used those same words. Being able to use a variety of words is a gift.

I love Lazard. He's a unique talent, the best receiver in Cyclone history, and a thrill to watch on Saturdays. But he's not skilled at creating separation, which he can get by with at this level because he's simply more physical and more athletic than most defenders. That will be an obstacle for him on Sundays.

• Disagree
Reactions: isutrevman

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Yes, you already used those same words. Being able to use a variety of words is a gift.

I love Lazard. He's a unique talent, the best receiver in Cyclone history, and a thrill to watch on Saturdays. But he's not skilled at creating separation, which he can get by with at this level because he's simply more physical and more athletic than most defenders. That will be an obstacle for him on Sundays.

We can agree that he's a phenomenal athlete

HawkeyeMashup

Feb 17, 2017
I'm excited about him. He's got proven coaching chops, and he'll be relentless on the recruiting trail. Hawkeye fans have been quick to give him the douche label, which is code for them being nervous. Remember that Brian Ferentz referenced "the guys in Minneapolis" as well as "the guys in Ames."

I think people forget the Gophers were 9-4 last year. Fleck is walking into a strong situation.

A douche is a douche. Tim Brewster was a douche, Ron Zook was a douche, Lane Kiffen is a douche, Jamie Pollard is a douche. Hawk fans aren't afraid of douches as they always end up sucking at their jobs.

HawkeyeMashup

Feb 17, 2017
Your new offensive coordinator is a douche, are you worried?

Brian isn't a douche. You don't have fans outside Iowa's rivals saying he is a douche. Everyone on my list has non rival calling them names. Heck that BR article about ISU called Jamie a ******* or douche or something like that and the article wasn't even about him, it was about the football team.

SCyclone

Mar 11, 2014
Fort Dodge, IA
Your boy McNutt played in a total of 5 games in the NFL, catching 0 passes for 0 yards and 0 touchdowns. I'm betting Lazard will put up better numbers than that.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Your boy McNutt played in a total of 5 games in the NFL, catching 0 passes for 0 yards and 0 touchdowns. I'm betting Lazard will put up better numbers than that.

Exactly which is why I can't figure out why they would bash Lazard

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Brian isn't a douche. You don't have fans outside Iowa's rivals saying he is a douche. Everyone on my list has non rival calling them names. Heck that BR article about ISU called Jamie a ******* or douche or something like that and the article wasn't even about him, it was about the football team.

Fran is a douche and has been called out publicly way more than Pollard.

Rural

Feb 3, 2010

Ha Ha

Reactions: CyTwins

MVCchamps

May 1, 2017
I loved how you completely ignored the Fran being a douche thing. Can't say I'm surprised.

I see why you and other clone fans ignore DJ being ranked hundreds of spots higher than any of isu's recruits. Not surprised at all.

Myths, gifs and selective reality is the norm with isu.