Directv tailgate set up for sale.

ajk4st8

Mar 27, 2006
Ankeny
I have a dish with plenty cable, SWM box, and tripod for sale.

I switched to dish Network and got the playmaker. This still works great for directv.

$40 takes it all.

pm me.

dukeebear

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 30, 2006
Ames
Curious, how does this work with your at home system? Do you have to take one of your receivers from home with you?

ajk4st8

Mar 27, 2006
Ankeny
Curious, how does this work with your at home system? Do you have to take one of your receivers from home with you?

satellite on the tripod which helps you aim it. The satellite plugs into the swm box. That box that plugs into a receiver. I used to use one of my extra receivers that I use to float between my basement garage and outside. I never used my main DVR. From there you just run your HDMI to your TV.

AgronAlum

Jul 12, 2014
satellite on the tripod which helps you aim it. The satellite plugs into the swm box. That box that plugs into a receiver. I used to use one of my extra receivers that I use to float between my basement garage and outside. I never used my main DVR. From there you just run your HDMI to your TV.

I don't think the genie boxes will work without the main box. I think the older ones might.

yler4cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 23, 2009
Ankeny, IA
Ask for a standard definition Bix from DirecTV and it makes the setup alot easier. More than likely you won't be able to setup the tripod system to get HAD anyways.

I have a Winegard autotuning satellite and it.is easy to setup, but this setup works as well.

NickTheGreat

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 17, 2012
Central Iowa
Very true. I kept my genie boxes at home and always kept one older receiver. But your DVR box will work too.

Unless you want to record the game or anything else . . .
vauEUgn.gif

• Agree
Reactions: ajk4st8

ajk4st8

Mar 27, 2006
Ankeny
Ask for a standard definition Bix from DirecTV and it makes the setup alot easier. More than likely you won't be able to setup the tripod system to get HAD anyways.

I have a Winegard autotuning satellite and it.is easy to setup, but this setup works as well.

Aiming in the Satellite for HD is really quite easy. Usually takes 5 minutes if you are using the receivers signal meter.

• Agree
Reactions: AgronAlum

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron