RECRUITING: Iowa State in Jaedon LeDee's top eight

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
That's a new name. At least we can pitch him on four games in Texas per year and playing in a far better conference than the trash that is the SEC West for basketball.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
That kid will end up a longhorn

Longhorns aren't in his top 8, so have they not offered yet?

Also, although it's nice to keep being in a bunch of these kids' top 4's or top 8's, etc, it doesn't mean a whole lot. We aren't getting this kid. I think we make a lot of guys final lists because Prohm is such a great guy and they don't want to disappoint him too much.

Hope we'll land some of them at some point. Can't land any of them if we don't make their final lists.

mb7299

Mar 15, 2013
Iowa Falls
Kids can only schedule 5 officials correct? If so he's just got one open out of the eight. Its nice to be on the list but this one seems doubtful.

• Agree
Reactions: allfourcy

Rio4CY

Sep 29, 2009
Ankeny, IA

Also, although it's nice to keep being in a bunch of these kids' top 4's or top 8's, etc, it doesn't mean a whole lot. We aren't getting this kid. I think we make a lot of guys final lists because Prohm is such a great guy and they don't want to disappoint him too much.

Hope we'll land some of them at some point. Can't land any of them if we don't make their final lists.

Remember this picture....
img_0412-jpg.43533

When this came out, there wasn't a lot about our relationship with him, nor did most give us a chance at landing him.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa

Gotta keep trying though. We'll miss on 100% of the kids we don't try to get.

Reactions: isutrevman

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
Was anybody else confused about his recruiting rank relative to his highlight tape? Strange tape with almost no dunks, failure to finish thru contact, and not much shooting prowess. Perhaps just a bad tape, but not setting the world on fire by any means.

davehon

Apr 4, 2015
Was anybody else confused about his recruiting rank relative to his highlight tape? Strange tape with almost no dunks, failure to finish thru contact, and not much shooting prowess. Perhaps just a bad tape, but not setting the world on fire by any means.
you must have hated Niang's tape then.

• Funny
Reactions: Cat and Stereotype

tyler24

Jun 19, 2006

Idk about you, but I would love to have this kid in cardinal and gold. 6'9 with a frame to put on some good weight. Ability to handle the ball with some good athleticism. Really hope we get that fifth visit. I think he's a longshot to be a cyclone, but I thought the same about Wigginton.

Cat

Aug 15, 2017
He looks like he will be a fine college player. It does appear that schools such as AZ, UK and KU were interested early but trailed off. At one point he was top 40 in the 247 composite and now he is #112. So a bit of an early riser perhaps.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron