Iowa Football Recruiting

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Hey my fellow ISU fans... we need to all agree to boycott this thread.

Just let the 3 or 4 Hawk fans enjoy it all to themselves and look like the idiots they are just talking to themselves and wasting all their time EVERY SINGLE DAY on their big brother's site.
Can we all do that. Don't feed the trolls anymore. It's just sad.

CYCLNST8

Jul 19, 2008
Urbandale
www.gimikk.com

Just let the 3 or 4 Hawk fans enjoy it all to themselves and look like the idiots they are just talking to themselves and wasting all their time EVERY SINGLE DAY on their big brother's site.

Or... the mods could do their job and kill this NON-Cyclone thread. Boycott all you want, I still have to see this piece of crap at the top of our feed every day.

• Optimistic
Reactions: ICHawk24

Aug 26, 2014
1976 is either a hawkeye troll posing as an overzealous Cyclone fan or a unicorn because no established Cyclone fan is that confident. We'll have a better idea after Sept 9th.

Unicorns are awesome, but I'm not getting my hopes up.
CMC talks a lot about changing the culture. We should be more confident as fans. We have the better team this year. I'm not a troll or a unicorn. I've just fully bought into the new staff.

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
I respect Jewell but Lazard is the best player in the state.

Reactions: breck53

HawkeyeMashup

Feb 17, 2017
CMC talks a lot about changing the culture. We should be more confident as fans. We have the better team this year. I'm not a troll or a unicorn. I've just fully bought into the new staff.

You bought into the staff last year as well and it made you look like a fool. Now you are buying in again because ISU beat Tech and Kansas? Wow, even so proud did that.

HawkeyeMashup

Feb 17, 2017

What? Wow. You do realize the only reason us Hawk fans are here is because ISU fans obsession with Iowa draws us over. There is more Hawk talk on this board than anywhere on the web besides Rivals.

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
Actually I can handle the 1976's of the world. They want what they say to happen in the most desperate way. The problem is it comes off just like that, desperate. They use over the top bravado to try to convince themselves as much as those they are talking to. It is just a coping mechanism really, which is ok.

Kind of like taking the time to register to post on a team that you don't consider an actual rival's website and continuing to beg for validation? Then after getting banned, re registering to keep posting. Yeah that doesn't scream how insecure you are.

You mean like that kind of coping mechanism?

• Winner
Reactions: CyTwins

MVCchamps

May 1, 2017
Over confidence and ignorance is a fitting description for your bandwagon fan base. I have yet to meet a Cyclone bandwagon fan.

Who in their right mind would band wagon isu? No one alive today was around the last time isu tied for a football conference championship.

Yikes.

• Winner
Reactions: HawkeyeMashup

Aug 26, 2014
You bought into the staff last year as well and it made you look like a fool. Now you are buying in again because ISU beat Tech and Kansas? Wow, even so proud did that.
I'm bought in because we showed incredible improvement over a short time, we have more depth, more experience, and more stars than we've had in awhile.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron