A Cyclone Fanatic Beer Club: Interested?

ColoradoClone

Apr 6, 2006
If you are going to do a road trip, I'd be more than happy to sponsor in the Denver area at my brewery, Living the Dream Brewing Company
I'd highly recommend this. Of all the options in the Denver area, living the dream is my favorite. Just got better knowing a cyclone is involved!

Reactions: jbell71464

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
I'm in for the Twin Cities road trip. Preferably in the Northwest suburbs. Even more preferably, just bring a few kegs to my house. We can have it on my deck. The wife and kids won't mind. Also, bring food. Preferably ribeyes or ribs with cheesy hashbrowns and home grown Iowa sweet corn. Also, if you bring ribs, make sure you bring some good cole slaw.

Colorado

Aug 29, 2008
Colorado
Sounds like we need a Colorado version of this. There is a Cyclone-owned brewery a mile from my house. Who's in?

ZJohnson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
On the road...
I'm in for the Twin Cities road trip. Preferably in the Northwest suburbs. Even more preferably, just bring a few kegs to my house. We can have it on my deck. The wife and kids won't mind. Also, bring food. Preferably ribeyes or ribs with cheesy hashbrowns and home grown Iowa sweet corn. Also, if you bring ribs, make sure you bring some good cole slaw.

Lupulin Brewing in Big Lake is legit. Hooey and Blissful Ignorance are bomb.

• Informative
Reactions: jcyclonee

huntt26

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
po' dUnk
My vision is to include as many local breweries as possible....and maybe take a summer road trip (rent a bus) to Millstream or something.

Sounds great - would love to join from CR. Lion Bridge would be a good venue.

cc1091

Oct 10, 2007
Minneapolis
So I'm kicking around the idea of developing a Cyclone Fanatic Beer Club ... partnering with 5-6 local breweries.....

- Local in this case, seems quite relative.​

My vision is to include as many local breweries as possible....and maybe take a summer road trip (rent a bus) to Millstream or something.

- Again with that crazy word "local", and Millstream a half hour from my house. Much better breweries in the area. But I suppose the ambiance of the Amana Colonies is nice, and that it is the oldest surviving Iowa brewery.​

https://iowariverbrewing.com/
Perfect location for everyone -

- No way in Hell I'm traveling to Marshalltown.

Would probably have to facetime everyone from Iowa Brewing Company, Lion Bridge, Quarterbarrel, Another Road Brewing, Backpocket (CR or IC), Big Grove (Solon or IC), or Millstream, or one of the several others that have been mentioned to soon be opening in CR.
BTW - Someone would need to do a demo of using facetime. I have no use for it otherwise.

CC

cyhawkdmb

Jul 13, 2010
CB
Side convo, anyone know a good brewery near TCF Bank Stadium?
Fulton Brewing is closer to Target Field the TCF Stadium. But it is an excellent brewery in the cities.

Also as a Southwest Iowan, don't forget about Keg Creek Brewery in Glenwood. I would be interested in this, but am probably too far away to be involved much.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron