***Official 2017 Transfer Thread***

Beyerball

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
Texas
Oh well..was hoping we would grab one more 3pt sniper...It's what this team may end up missing this season..I think a lot depends on just how good shooter Brase ends up being at the post and Babb development in off season shooting. Is what it is...I think 1-12 the team has lots of talent. I think LW without a doubt will be a stud...if one of Lewis/Lard/Young can arise as that 2nd stud we will have a team.

jbindm

Dec 2, 2010
Des Moines
Bagley is announcing his school choice tonight. It's reportedly down to Duke, USC or UCLA. He has also filed paperwork to reclassify for the 2017 class. Maybe a opportunity for a midyear transfer somewhere in the domino effect that would follow?

• Optimistic
Reactions: Doc and Stereotype

Messi

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 25, 2011
Cedar Rapids
I know Prohm said their roster is set and is saving for a mid year but this is someone you maybe reconsider for

6'8", 210 pounds. Sit one, play 2. Also averaged 2.3 assists and 2.6 blocks per game.

allfourcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 26, 2012
I know Prohm said their roster is set and is saving for a mid year but this is someone you maybe reconsider for

6'8", 210 pounds. Sit one, play 2. Also averaged 2.3 assists and 2.6 blocks per game.

Saw that, too. Really put up the numbers. See he went three years to high school in Arizona. Do you suppose it's another guy who already knows his destination desire??? May not have any interest in Midwest teams. Although I'm sure Kansas will go after him:mad:

Messi

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 25, 2011
Cedar Rapids
Saw that, too. Really put up the numbers. See he went three years to high school in Arizona. Do you suppose it's another guy who already knows his destination desire??? May not have any interest in Midwest teams. Although I'm sure Kansas will go after him:mad:

Only plus to Kansas getting him would be they'd be full on scholarships and we wouldn't have to worry about them when the mid year transfers start to pop up.

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
If he hypothetically transferred now would he be mid-year available next year?

acgclone

Feb 21, 2007
If he hypothetically transferred now would he be mid-year available next year?

It sounds like he hasn't started school at SJSU, so I think he can be a sit 1, play 2.

He'll have to act pretty fast though, which IMO could help a team like ISU.

Reactions: Knownothing

Messi

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 25, 2011
Cedar Rapids
It sounds like he hasn't started school at SJSU, so I think he can be a sit 1, play 2.

He'll have to act pretty fast though, which IMO could help a team like ISU.

Some schools out west like Oregon and Washington don't start classes until late September so he may have some time to figure out where he wants to go.

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
That guy would be about as good as any transfer you could hope to get, and if we could get him the year after next it would be absolutely huge.