RECRUITING: Conditt sets official visit to Iowa State

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

cyclonepower

Oct 5, 2006
WDM
I personally think he is ISU's to lose... I would be surprised if he doesn't leave his ISU official visit with out commuting. Just a gut feeling.

I saw him and his family at fan fest yesterday and they looked like they were having a great time

Everyone seems that way should have seen Race and Rashad on there visits to Hilton they were in awe

Reactions: Knownothing

rholtgraves

Sep 25, 2009
That Roy Schmidt guys is a jackass.
At least we know Conditt can do simply math. He is ISU's to lose.

• Agree
Reactions: Messi

CYCLNST8

Jul 19, 2008
Urbandale
www.gimikk.com
I would be surprised if he doesn't leave his ISU official visit with out commuting.

Yeah, unless he's invented teleportation.

tumblr_nuqml6jHoC1uecbzpo1_400.gif

MartinCy

Jul 12, 2016
Kansas City, MO
https://armchairallamericans.com/pr...e-conditt-will-officially-visit-in-september/

The Illini have prioritized two big men. Colin Castleton, from Florida, visits the first weekend in September. Then there is Conditt. Castleton is likely to get an offer from Florida and visits them in October. Orlando Antigua and Chin Coleman have done a great job in this recruitment and have shown the loyalty that will be necessary to garner a commitment. Conditt will visit Iowa State Officially on September 2nd and then New Mexico on the last weekend in September.

It'd be really nice if Underwood's other big man target decided to commit to the Illini before Conditt makes a decision. I'm not sure that will happen with both having fluid timelines, but Castleton's recruitment is worth keeping an eye on. Xavier, Illinois, and Florida seem to be Castleton's top picks with the caveat that he does not have a Florida (home state) offer yet. Some Illini people are speculating Underwood will push for a commitment from Castleton on his OV the first weekend of September.

• Agree
Reactions: IanCYCLONE

tyler24

Jun 19, 2006
https://armchairallamericans.com/pr...e-conditt-will-officially-visit-in-september/

The Illini have prioritized two big men. Colin Castleton, from Florida, visits the first weekend in September. Then there is Conditt. Castleton is likely to get an offer from Florida and visits them in October. Orlando Antigua and Chin Coleman have done a great job in this recruitment and have shown the loyalty that will be necessary to garner a commitment. Conditt will visit Iowa State Officially on September 2nd and then New Mexico on the last weekend in September.

It'd be really nice if Underwood's other big man target decided to commit to the Illini before Conditt makes a decision. I'm not sure that will happen with both having fluid timelines, but Castleton's recruitment is worth keeping an eye on. Xavier, Illinois, and Florida seem to be Castleton's top picks with the caveat that he does not have a Florida (home state) offer yet. Some Illini people are speculating Underwood will push for a commitment from Castleton on his OV the first weekend of September.
Would love to see Castleton commit to Illinois. Don't know Illinois scholarship situation, but Conditt and Castleton look to be about the same size. Curious to see if Illinois would take two 6'10ish players that are extremely thin. Would think we would lead for Conditt if Castleton decides to commit to Illinois.

MartinCy

Jul 12, 2016
Kansas City, MO
Would love to see Castleton commit to Illinois. Don't know Illinois scholarship situation, but Conditt and Castleton look to be about the same size. Curious to see if Illinois would take two 6'10ish players that are extremely thin. Would think we would lead for Conditt if Castleton decides to commit to Illinois.

I don't believe they would take both. In the event Castleton committed to Illinois on his OV, I think Conditt almost certainly ends up in Ames. That would be a very lucky break though.

• Creative
Reactions: 816Clone

tyler24

Jun 19, 2006
I don't believe they would take both. In the event Castleton committed to Illinois on his OV, I think Conditt almost certainly ends up in Ames. That would be a very lucky break though.
Really hope this is the case. He's a very unique player that would be interesting to have on the team. Really hope Tyler Harris visits during the UNI game, commits, and really clicks with Conditt. Would go a far ways in recruiting him.

srjclone

Nov 17, 2014
Downtown Minneapolis
Really hope this is the case. He's a very unique player that would be interesting to have on the team. Really hope Tyler Harris visits during the UNI game, commits, and really clicks with Conditt. Would go a far ways in recruiting him.
My first thought last night as well

TBT

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 27, 2014
WDM, IA

Would love to see Conditt commit to Prohm for being a better coach as he's whipped Underwood's azz the last 3 times they played against each other.

But that's just me.

isutrevman

Jan 30, 2007
Ames, IA
Would love to see Conditt commit to Prohm for being a better coach as he's whipped Underwood's azz the last 3 times they played against each other.

But that's just me.
For not really doing much last year, Underwood sure get a lot of hype on here., I get that OSU improved a lot, but they also gained a healthy Forte and Evans. They definitely didn't lack talent. Prohm has proven way more than Underwood so far in their careers.