THIS WEEK: ISU to get a "head start" on UNI prep

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
if you remember correctly we were completely dominated in trenches on both sides of the ball....

I don't think the D-Line was dominated, but their QB made our LBs look slow a lot. They wouldn't have run for that many yards if it weren't for Bailey's scrambles.

CyFy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 13, 2014
Huxley
The rushing number look terrible. I was not as mad about theirs as much as ours. They average 4 yards a carry which is not all that bad....we averaged 2. Also the total yards weren't that bad (367-307) and we turned it over 5 times (2 fumbles, 2int and a safety)...even without the offense playing better we would probably have won by 21 if we didn't have the TO.

UNI had TD drives of 16, 61, 49 and scored 2 on the safety as well as 9 penalties for 89 yards...didn't make it too hard on them

• Informative
Reactions: khardbored

Frak

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2009
I don't think the D-Line was dominated, but their QB made our LBs look slow a lot. They wouldn't have run for that many yards if it weren't for Bailey's scrambles.

That was the killer. Bailey exposed our LBs. Even though he couldn't throw, he kept the chains moving by scrambling. If ISU had a "spy" that could stay with Bailey, the game would have been over by halftime. Looking back, they probably should have went with Harvey at MIKE and Northrup at WILL.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron