Random Thoughts X (The 9th Regeneration)

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cyrevkah

Apr 12, 2008
Ames, IA
03fb049c595410f24ee5534d64236daa--cut-out-cookies-sugar-cookies.jpg

Reactions: CloneLawman

stormchaser2014

Mar 12, 2012
Wisconsin
Boss said that one of the sweet corn stands in town was robbed yesterday. He also said that Channel 3000 (CBS Madison) was in town on Friday interviewing business owners about the PD and aired a segment on the news.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Btw, a little tidbit incase a kid says their teacher doesn't like them. I can tell you when the teacher truthfully doesn't care for your class because this happened to me in 6th grade.

An alarm went off and the teacher told us to get up and get in line. 2-3 of us opened/closed (can't remember which exactly) the windows like instructed. We then marched down past the outside doors, by the lunchroom and down the steps to the basement gym under the lunchroom. We started asking each other why we were going to the old gym for a fire alarm. She kept jumping us for talking and making noise. I was one of the last ones and when I get to the landing where it's 3 steps down into this dungeon floor I ask why we are going to the basement for a fire alarm. She looks at me and says, I thought this was a tornado drill. Never saw a teacher tell a class to basically haul rear outside besides that. That lady was trying to kill us off.

ISpyCy

Sep 17, 2011
Harlan, IA/Lincoln, NE
Btw, a little tidbit incase a kid says their teacher doesn't like them. I can tell you when the teacher truthfully doesn't care for your class because this happened to me in 6th grade.

An alarm went off and the teacher told us to get up and get in line. 2-3 of us opened/closed (can't remember which exactly) the windows like instructed. We then marched down past the outside doors, by the lunchroom and down the steps to the basement gym under the lunchroom. We started asking each other why we were going to the old gym for a fire alarm. She kept jumping us for talking and making noise. I was one of the last ones and when I get to the landing where it's 3 steps down into this dungeon floor I ask why we are going to the basement for a fire alarm. She looks at me and says, I thought this was a tornado drill. Never saw a teacher tell a class to basically haul rear outside besides that. That lady was trying to kill us off.
Hmmm...kept inside during a fire, or lined up outside during a tornado? Some teachers might benefit from the latter.

Kid: "Teacher, Timmy got sucked up by the tornado!"
Teacher: "Really? I was hoping it would have been Johnny....that little ****".

MLawrence

Jan 21, 2010
After the update, are you able to private message or start a conversation with people?

MLawrence

Jan 21, 2010
Yes, we just don't want to have a conversation with you.

I just want to know if technology got the best of me so that way I can prepare myself by applying for my AARP membership, driving 10 mph under the speed limit, and wearing suspenders that pull my pants up several inches to reveal my white cotton socks.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
I just want to know if technology got the best of me so that way I can prepare myself by applying for my AARP membership, driving 10 mph under the speed limit, and wearing suspenders that pull my pants up several inches to reveal my white cotton socks.
Don't have one, usually drive 10 over, don't wear suspenders OR socks...at least not until winter. So bite me! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.