Rural

Feb 3, 2010
They're back in hard on Javian Fleming, don't know if one effects the other but it most certainly could.

tyler24

Jun 19, 2006
They're back in hard on Javian Fleming, don't know if one effects the other but it most certainly could.
Would love to add Fleming to the squad. Big body with some athleticism and the ability to pass. Conditt almost seems like a 3 to me because of how skinny he is. He'd be fun to have in a zone tho!

Last edited:

acgclone

Feb 21, 2007

Do you have info on this? I haven't seen a lot to indicate much interest on our part.

jbindm

Dec 2, 2010
Des Moines
Would love to add Fleming to the squad. Big body with some athleticism and the ability to pass. Conditt almost seems like a 3 to me because of how skinny he is. He'd be fun to have in a zone tho!

I'd take either or both! But in the long run I'd rather see Prohm establish a pipeline from Illinois; so much talent there. Plus Conditt can and will add muscle to his frame.

Go2Guy

Mar 18, 2006
Houston, TX
Gawd, I want to land this kid; would be a great fit because we need a 6-10, with a 7' wing.
I hope, if he declines on UTEP, that Tim Floyd will put in a good word for us.

PS: if a recruit comments on the beauty of our campus, is that kinda like saying you think they have a nice personality, but aren't really interested in dating her:)

"...“Iowa State is a great school. Coaching staff I love. I get messages daily from both coaches. The head coach and assistant coach. They made me a priority which I love. The campus is amazing.”

• Agree
Reactions: isutrevman

allfourcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 26, 2012
Don't wanna read into that much but ISU was the clear winner there.

After reading all the different schools he commented on with various positive remarks, I don't see where you get that perception I guess. Especially all the Michigan love....when he doesn't even have an offer there yet. I do like he's coming this Sunday, tho....and hopefully more times.

ForbinsAscynt

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 8, 2014
Waiting for Michigan offer and that last blurb makes me think a big name will come in at the end a get him. Hopefully we can better position ourselves after his visit.

LincolnSwinger

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 10, 2008
After reading all the different schools he commented on with various positive remarks, I don't see where you get that perception I guess. Especially all the Michigan love....when he doesn't even have an offer there yet. I do like he's coming this Sunday, tho....and hopefully more times.
Not only that, but he made a point that the door is still open to new schools, literally. About the only conclusion I took from the article is we might land him, we might not. Long way to go with his recruitment for all parties involved.

• Agree
Reactions: Cydkar and Cat
D

Deleted member 8507

Gawd, I want to land this kid; would be a great fit because we need a 6-10, with a 7' wing.
I hope, if he declines on UTEP, that Tim Floyd will put in a good word for us.

PS: if a recruit comments on the beauty of our campus, is that kinda like saying you think they have a nice personality, but aren't really interested in dating her:)

"...“Iowa State is a great school. Coaching staff I love. I get messages daily from both coaches. The head coach and assistant coach. They made me a priority which I love. The campus is amazing.”
Also, he mentioned that he is going to major in Engineering so that has to be a positive for Iowa State. Our Eningeering programs are on par or better than anyone on that list (Illinois has great programs too).

MartinCy

Jul 12, 2016
Kansas City, MO
I spied him at fan fest with his family. Looked like they were having a good time. It was a good event for a recruit to see. Get a glimpse of the fan support.

He seems to really value that based on his twitter and interviews. Definitely agree it was good to have him in today.

• Agree
Reactions: srjclone

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron