Iowa Football Recruiting

Aug 26, 2014
ISU is lucky they have an easy schedule this year, and they will win 6 games. Here is ISU W/L vs Iowa schedule though, it is a tougher schedule, so good thing for ISU they are in the Big12.

Wyoming-W
Iowa-L
N Texas-W
Penn St-L
@MSU-L
Illinois-W
@Northwestern-L
Minnesota-W
OSU-L
@Wisconsin-L
Purdue-W
Nebraska-L

5-7
Lol you must be trolling. Losses to terrible MSU and Northwestern? And we won't lose to Iowa this year.

HawkeyeMashup

Feb 17, 2017
Lol you must be trolling. Losses to terrible MSU and Northwestern? And we won't lose to Iowa this year.

MSU has won 10 games or more 5 of the last 7 years. LOL if you think that you could go into Lansing and beat them. Same with Northwestern. I was being more than generous saying you would beat Fleck.

Aug 26, 2014
MSU has won 10 games or more 5 of the last 7 years. LOL if you think that you could go into Lansing and beat them. Same with Northwestern. I was being more than generous saying you would beat Fleck.
MSU was horrible last year and won't be much better this year. NW is a joke. Just because you will lose to them doesn't mean we would. We are better than you.

• Funny
Reactions: HawkeyeMashup

HawkeyeMashup

Feb 17, 2017
MSU was horrible last year and won't be much better this year. NW is a joke. Just because you will lose to them doesn't mean we would. We are better than you.

You said the days of Iowa kicking ISU ass were done before last years games. Your predictions have zero credibility.

Reactions: breck53

Aug 26, 2014
You said the days of Iowa kicking ISU ass were done before last years games. Your predictions have zero credibility.
Took CMC a little longer to straighten things out. We are much better than Iowa this year. Get ready to be embarrassed.

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
Bob Sanders at practice in IC this weekend. Pretty cool for young players to get to hang with an elite pro DB and former NFL defensive player of the year.

DHjypY6U0AEoF3J.jpg

Aug 26, 2014
Beating Iowa means things are all straightened out? You say ISU is 20+ points better than Iowa, what if ISU loses at home to Iowa.
I'm not worried about ISU losing to Iowa at home this year because it won't happen unless some crazy things happen; i.e. Big injuries, fluke turnovers, horrible officiating. Things like that are always possible but we are the superior team.

• Funny
Reactions: The_Gent

HawkeyeMashup

Feb 17, 2017
I'm not worried about ISU losing to Iowa at home this year because it won't happen unless some crazy things happen; i.e. Big injuries, fluke turnovers, horrible officiating. Things like that are always possible but we are the superior team.

Even if ISU pulls out a fluke win over Iowa, Iowa >>> ISU. You certainly talk a big game, too bad your football team and BB teams last year could back up your smack talk. History always repeats itself and when Iowa comes in and beats ISU again you will be full of excuses once again.

Aug 26, 2014
Even if ISU pulls out a fluke win over Iowa, Iowa >>> ISU. You certainly talk a big game, too bad your football team and BB teams last year could back up your smack talk. History always repeats itself and when Iowa comes in and beats ISU again you will be full of excuses once again.
We aren't talking about last year, we are talking about how you will lose both games this year.